Pawn Stars gets Child Play props

They were all from the first movie. Mostly props from the voodoo guys hobo apartment. The hammer I remember he killed the babysitter with forehead shot out the window.

They were all from the first movie. Mostly props from the voodoo guys hobo apartment. The hammer I remember he killed the babysitter with forehead shot out the window.

Haha came in the clutch. I saw that movie I think a year ago and I can't believe I forgot most of those parts. I guess 2k isn't too bad a price to buy them being the first movie for an iconic character.

Last edited:
I see a lot of neat screen used props come in on this show, it seems like most of the prices are low ball though. This doesn't seem to bad as some of the others though.

What I can't understand is what kinda idiot would take a movie prop to a pawn shop in the first place.

I remember an episode where a guy brings the Riddler Book prop from Batman Forever in, and Cory just laughed at the guy, because he didn't think it was worth much being from that movie. So the seller rejected the low ball offer and went on to ebay. I believe he got the price of what he wanted for it: Batman Forever Riddler Prop | eBay

Wait found the video in the listing: http://youtu.be/cE_-gZUf5v8

Ok, so actually he made 1k more selling it on ebay. I believe I saw those boomerangs being sold in a Premiere Props auction a while back too...

Actually maybe that guy was smart to take it on TV, because it added the novelty of also being on Pawn Stars.

Last edited:
So the seller rejected the low ball offer and went on to ebay. I believe he got the price of what he wanted for it: Batman Forever Riddler Prop | eBay

Wait found the video in the listing: The Mentalist on Pawn Stars - YouTube

And it's in good hands now.

I love the show myself but you'd be nuts to take anything into them as they'll lowball the seller on everything. I don't understand why people take movie collectibles to them when they can sell on ebay and have a wider audience and chances of getting more money?

And it's in good hands now.

tumblr_m5g40w0tFD1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Most of the stuff that comes in to that show are just plants. Half the stuff you see is just actors

But being ignorant of that is more entertaining

Last edited:
can any one tell me where or what part of the movie the leather knife shaft that was in the collection use in , I have never seen it in any of the movies before it seems to have an A on it (does that stand for Andy?)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back