Coming soon - Space Battleship Yamato

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(falcondesigns @ Dec 10 2006, 08:24 PM) [snapback]1375097[/snapback]</div>
I allready ordered mine,will go well with my 1/350 scale Andramada[/b]

very cool. Where is the 1/350 Andramada available at?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(falcondesigns @ Dec 10 2006, 03:24 PM) [snapback]1375097[/snapback]</div>
I allready ordered mine,will go well with my 1/350 scale Andramada.Alexander
[/b]

Is that 1/350 Andromeda a scaled up version of the 1/700 Bandai kit or does it more closely follow the lines of how it appeared in the show?

Would love to see your model. Got a pic?

Says in best Kirk imitation.."Must...Save Money........Have to Have...One.......The Paaaiiinnnn"

Ok. I want it. Time to save the Christmas money.

Scott

Oh ye gods, that has to be the coolest thing I've seen in... um... err... a long time. Dammit why are are there so many cool thing coming out now at once?.?

Folks with more limited time and money should check out the diecast metal and plastic Bandai "Soul of Popynica" Yamato that is now available for about $225 or so

B000934RUC.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V60786290_.jpg

about 1/625 scale and 16 inches long. Already completed except for a few antennas and whatnot to install.

# includes a myriad of functioning features as seen throughout the series, including moving/adjustable deck guns, opening panels, pop-out wings, retractable anchors with chains, and mini Cosmo Zeroes
# Features a light-up engine and authentic sound (requires two AAA batteries not included)
# Comes painted and ready for display
# Minor assembly required

also check out

http://bandai-hobby.net/yamato/index.html

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back