I struggled too looking for a ROTJ Luke's V2 lever. Finally found it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

manooga

Indeed, I tried to find a long lever for a V2 ROTJ saber clamp, like those that Pastor Jedi built once (I even PMed some of you :D) and had no success.

Oooooohhh yeah holy run!! I'm sure all those guys who got a V2 from Russ recently will want one of them ;)

Indeed, I tried to find a long lever for a V2 ROTJ saber clamp, like those that Pastor Jedi built once (I even PMed some of you :D) and had no success. Until I came to this: Imperial Royal Arms - Login

Oooooohhh yeah holy run!! I'm sure all those guys who got a V2 from Russ recently will want one of them ;)

Really is lame how you are trying to get around the fact your not supposed to post for sale threads for non members.

http://www.therpf.com/f13/accurate-lukes-rotj-v2-clamp-levers-run-173186/

Last edited:
Really is lame how you are trying to get around the fact your not supposed to post for sale threads for non members.

http://www.therpf.com/f13/accurate-lukes-rotj-v2-clamp-levers-run-173186/

Actually I AM a member here, however I am new here and I am not advertising here because I read the rules and know its against them. I believe I did read in the russ rep thread that if someone knew of anyone doing a run of long levers to post a link about it so others would know about it since the levers are hard to find. Once my 45 days and my post count is made I will post my info here, I think manooga, was just trying to let the community know that there is an option available when nobody was aware of it. The couple of post I saw directing people to the ira lever thread I replied to saying if the mods had a problem with the post to please edit as needed because I didnt want to step on any toes since I am new here.

Thanks.

So to get around one rule you break another? Nice.

1) New members are not allowed to sell anything.

7) Selling items for, or on behalf of someone else is not permitted.

Ok dude. You say I am selling on behalf of someone else. Please show me one line where I say I do sell them. I am not really interested in that these levers are sold. I already ordered mine and that's enough for me. But for God's sake this is a FORUM! Collaboration is one of its principles. And if I know that folks around here are looking for these levers, and if I found what people is looking for, is it a sin to share it with them? Therpf doesn't get any fees for items sold here, so nobody is being affected if sales are carried out in another site/forum. It's just like posting a link to eBay showing a new found item to SHARE it with folks.

I need to be very clear about Caz having nothing to do with my posts on the levers. I have posted these alone and with no one's advice or instruction, and I did it because I want to help guys to find an accurate lever as many of them have helped me finding things I ignored. That's what a FORUM lives for.

I appreciate your understanding. And again, if moderators feel i am violating any rules, please let me know (moderators).

Thanks.

So to get around one rule you break another? Nice.

1) New members are not allowed to sell anything.

7) Selling items for, or on behalf of someone else is not permitted.

When i tried to post a link for where to get real catalysers i was told not to advertise for others by the mods. Also you guys are linking to a site that require registration so you are not just posting to a site that anyone can just click and get a price. Seems like a ploy to get others to join the sellers sight. All you had to do is post, i know someone selling lever, please PM me for detail.

Last edited:
I'm sorry and do appologize if anyone feels offended with my post. I also know many will find it helpful. If moderatos provide any feedback, I will certainly have myself aligned to it in a positive way.

Indeed it seems that link you posted Zombie Killer has been modified = no longer exists!

In all fairness I truly feel manooga wanted to let us share in the fact that there's a long lever being replicated for all those who recently purchased one of the Russ Rep V2 run and are seeking a longer lever for screen-accuracy. Since the maker cas345 has joined this thread why doesn't he share some pictures of this longer lever thus adding to his post counts and giving us an opportunity to see what this longer lever is all about and without having us to join another forum ... okidoki :D

-Chaim

I know he was just trying to help , the way it was gone about was a bit odd. Mods can delete this thread too. Maybe just clarify the rule book so we are all clear. I'll admit the rule is a bit unclear and i can see where the confusion can come in.

Great idea! Fair enough :)

Since the maker cas345 has joined this thread why doesn't he share some pictures of this longer lever thus adding to his post counts and giving us an opportunity to see what this longer lever is all about and without having us to join another forum ... okidoki :D

-Chaim

Junkyard threads can not be used to sell items for non-members or members that are not able to sell yet. Members can team up on doing a run as long as they both are able to sell.

Posting a link to another forum in an attempt to generate sales for a member here that is not able to sell is also not allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back