Pee Wee Big Adventure Wallet

Abelugo

Sr Member
The topic came up on the Bike thread- so I made one.

Found the wallet on etsy, but have seen it on ebay.

The wallet is a slightly large version with similar pockets.

The texture is actually silk screened on, so Use a coating remover, sort of acetone/alcohol mixture.
Cleaned it up and happen to have a close color to shoot on the airbrush.
The black lacing was changed out with brown Rexlace.
I cut out and rearranged some of the pockets, glues it back together with VLP. I wish I had some sort of heat gluing it like the original.

I like it and it's close enough for me, I'll be shooting replacement photos with my and my X1 in the picture.

If anyone is making one and needs some brown lacing, I'll send you a piece right over.I could only find a 10 yard min and you only use like 3/4 yard for this.

Last edited:
I found another toy wallet with a more correct interior, but had to paint it.
I think it came out good I added the photo fold over and the pocket on the right side from the other wallet. It was bright orange.
I used cel-vinyl it was used for painting animation cells.
I also used coating removed to clean the surface, I have to find out what the chemical mix is. Over that I used plastic adhesion promoter, its like a clear flat paint that makes the paint stick really well.

Looks good. I need to strip and get started on mine. I just don't want to put anything to harsh on it that might eat it.

It's not a wallet, but I did find a coin purse.

20180711_145456.jpg
20180711_145358.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back