Young Justice Nightwing

Mypist0la

Nightwing-young-justice-30785699-900-747.jpg

I'd like to start a build on a Young Justice Nightwing costume pretty soon. I have most of it already planned out about how to make it. I'm going to make the shoulder guards and knee cups out of foam. I'm either going to use a neoprene diving suit or just a compression top and bottom with the Gray accents painted on and black piping for the line details. I have some questions about this build, that are tripping me up, for the desired look would it be better to purchase a dive suit or just buy the compression pants? What would be easier to paint on? Also the piece that is on Nightwing's costume would it look better if I just made a logo out of foam and attached it to the suit or is it actually chest armor? I was looking at it the other day and I think if it is indeed chest armor than I can get away with making a foam armor piece by modifying the chest piece from a Dark Knight costume. Any help with this would be much appreciated!

This is very cool! I just finished watching every episode and the funny thing...is I used to HATE DC, after watching young justice I became a fan! I soooo want to do a blue beetle suit! Hope yours comes out good!

Just a thought but you might want to wear something like a modded motorcross/airsoft body armor under the suit top. That wouldn't be too bulky but still give the impression of armor. To me, that is how it looks. Plus on ebay, body armor like that is pretty cheap.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back