Avengers BLACK WIDOW Bites & Utility Pouches(WIP)

Captainjaze

My Wife's AVENGERS Black Widow Costume needed NEW Utility Pouches & Widow's Bites so We decided to make our own! Made in EVA foam, then Molded in Black Silicone Rubber. See Pics of the results! We are VERY pleased!! Can't wait to show these off during our next Con!

DSC00904.jpg
DSC00912.jpg
DSC00907.jpg
DSC00915.jpg
DSC00914.jpg
DSC00910.jpg
DSC00911.jpg
DSC00905.jpg

Last edited:
The belt buckle looks great. How are you getting the stingers to stay on? Clip, velcro, magic?

Kohiisan

Last edited:
How are they different from the Elite BW costume? Are they thicker?

They are a bit thicker Yes! Durable and less likely to fall apart through time. Colored Gun Metal Black! They can be attached to the belt with velcro for easy removal.

The same is with the Widow's Bites, which are a bit bigger than the Elite BW Costume and more "bullets" were added so they look full and even where as the Elite BW stretches to look silly and not at all accurate.

This way ,with the Alpinestars gloves, they wrap completely around the wrist flush.

They are a bit thicker Yes! Durable and less likely to fall apart through time. Colored Gun Metal Black! They can be attached to the belt with velcro for easy removal.

The same is with the Widow's Bites, which are a bit bigger than the Elite BW Costume and more "bullets" were added so they look full and even where as the Elite BW stretches to look silly and not at all accurate.

This way ,with the Alpinestars gloves, they wrap completely around the wrist flush.

Awesome! They look like better upgrades and a bit bigger than the Elite but I couldn't tell for sure XD

Awesome! They look like better upgrades and a bit bigger than the Elite but I couldn't tell for sure XD

Oh Yes, much more Accurate and adds that extra bit of detail!

They fit nicely flush and flexible! 2 Versions of the Widow's bites will be available. :)

These look great!! I'm just starting out on my first cosplay (black widow) & don't even know where to begin but your posts are fantastic!! Thank you :)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back