Iron Maiden (Female Iron Man Costume)

Widget

Hello,

I am new to these forums, and am currently just researching for my soon to be Iron man Costume, and found the files needed to begin my project.

I was also wanting to try and make a matching suit for my wife (if she uses it or not):unsure . And I found a great image of a female Iron (wo)man suit. But I can't find any other information on it, as the name of it (iron Maiden) just populates my searches with the band stuff, and nothing of this, what appears to be, action figure.

I thought it was perfect to match with a Mk VI armor from the Iron Man 2. Has anyone here worked on anything like this here? Or perhaps could help me in locating more reference images to try and create the 3D models myself?

Here is an image I found online:
http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s642/Matt_Elgie/tumblr_m5934fHCwj1qcbo9lo1_500_zpsec679e89.jpg

Please any help is appreciated, and thank you for your time.

Thank you, and my apologies for anything I am incorrectly posted on these forums in advance.

I think that image is just fan made. There is a female ironman suit... well kind of ironman. It's worn by pepper pots in the comic and is called her rescue armor. Not sure if there are pep files for it though. I think I saw a thread floating around about it a while back.

the image is made by sgtHK over on deviantart. he has modeled it in 3d, and is willing to sell his work. theres a thread somewhere in here. he is not willing to give it away for free. there are no other pics of it, but if you contact him on DA, maybe he will render you some pics for a fee

there is however an iron maiden file made by JFcustom based on the comic version. use the search function to find them :)

There is a foam file for the female iron man suit. Here is the link: http://www.therpf.com/f24/foam-speed-building-filesntricks-dredd-helmet-added-148889/
Just scroll down a bit and you'll see it. I know its foam but the templates might help regardless and besides theres alot of good info from that link. Its a user called JFCustom who has some serious skill AND its super cool that he is sharing these for free. I cant wait to try and do some helmets! Hope this helped!

Yeah, search "rescue Armor" on this forum and you will find what your looking for. I also made an iron woman suit for my wife. Check out the last few pages on the thread in my sig and you will see what I came up with. It is completely from my imagination tho. It doesn't match the real "rescue armor". (but I like it better! Check it out and you'll see why! ;-) )

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back