Interstellar (Post-release)

Re: Interstellar

Guys, there's no way a trailer got made with the primary star doing good narration, then it accidently gets released. Studios don't waste the money if they never intend to show the thing!
That said, I find it odd that within the last few years, most of the space exploration related movies and TV shows show a world without NASA. Yeah, I know mostly it's because that way they don't need the approval of NASA to do whatever they want that way, but it saddens me anyway.

Having read the script that Mr. Knowles read, I am very excited for this. Oh, and to answer if Warner Bros released the leaks, no. They actually shut down links to it on Mediafire in a couple of hours.

Looks like Interstellar has a stellar cast.

Matthew McConaughey
Anne Hathaway
Jessica Chastain
Matt Damon
Casey Affleck
Michael Caine
Topher Grace
John Lithgow

interstellar-poster.jpg

Last edited:

Using the score from 'V for Vendetta' was a good choice for this trailer. After seeing this, I am officially really damned excited for this film.

Using the score from 'V for Vendetta' was a good choice for this trailer. After seeing this, I am officially really damned excited for this film.

That's kind of funny since V For Vendetta's trailer used music from Batman Begins. Like any Nolan movie, this looks very interesting and I will definitely see it.

I saw this trailer with Godzilla and it took me ages to realize what film it was advertising. All I got was "corn, lots of corn." Was it a sequel " Field of Nightmares?" Or "Looper 2:Back to the Corn". Incomparison to the trsiler for Inception, this just leaves me cold, and thats highly unusual for a Nolan film.

Looks like that ring craft must have been assembled in orbit, the rocket merely the ride to her.
Who built it? I wonder what it's name is?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back