Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Raiden project *WARNING IMAGE HEAVY*

update for today.

painted on the labels on the suit.

Used a white pen and black copic marker to draw all the labels on =.= because my initial plan of using clear stickers didnt exactly work out so yeah. at least i saved me 20$ SGD. i missed a label on the shoes so i gotta do that later. Waiting for the liquid nails i used on the velcro for the holsters to cure before i can test whether they work. *crosses fingers* still got to fix my shoesss GAHHH

155069_10151233508487007_897104294_n.jpg

Quick Makeup test for Raiden! The spirit gum holds the prosthetic in place really well so no problems there. Sorry about the piece on the left being uneven. The eyepatch pulls the other one in a bit so i will have to use some heat to bend the right one in a little. I think Raiden is going to need some mascara cause he has long lashes and I might dye the wig a tad darker. Also considering sticking metal eyelets onto my forehead where the markings are so they look more like screws.

543826_10151233620412007_1951286828_n.jpg

376279_10151233620422007_679664316_n.jpg

Doctor Bart: thank you!! hope i finish soon!

Nick Daring: thanks! I'm real excited for the game too! just played the demo yesterday

Cannedcivic00: thank you very much 8)

Finished my shoes! All that's left is to put a strap on my holster so i can wear it. AND ITS COMPLETE!

i know my feet are showing through the side but black socks should camouflage them.

483527_10151238747392007_817321742_n.jpg

Tried on my suit today! Sorry my elbow piece came off while i was putting it on but i've glued it back into place already. It's pretty comfy just a little warm cause of all the foam but i think I'm ready to take this out for my photoshoot next weekend

metal_gear_rising_raiden_suit_test_by_keruuu-d5u463e.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, this looks really good!
Shout out to the metal gear ninjas! Someone needs to make the Olga Gurlukovich version now.

Thank you everyone!

Ciano930: yea the visors been bugging me too might redo that bit. Thanks for the feedback!

Xose421: yea walking is not a problem. Just cant run in them haha

The make up makes you look like a different person! o_o
You may want to put something on the foam to make it shine.
I use clear Minwax. Thing is it starts to yellow after 6 months.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back