Sin City: A Dame to Kill For (Post-release)

Re: Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Nice. I like him as an actor.

Also, I hope Bruce and Clive both reprise their roles. I hate it when they have to change actors in the sequels.

Is Gordon Levitt this era's Shia ZleBuff ? :lol

I really dug Clive Owen's character in the first Sin City.

Nice. I like him as an actor.

Also, I hope Bruce and Clive both reprise their roles. I hate it when they have to change actors in the sequels.

Well I know Clive is reprising his role as Dwight, but my memory is a bit fuzzy, doesn't the "A Dame to Kill For" story come after the story involving Bruce as Hartigan? Because at the end of that story...
Hartigan shoots himself in the head.

EDIT: Actually, nevermind, I remember. "A Dame to Kill For" happens before "That Yellow *******", so Bruce could very well return as Hartigan.

Little'o Miho isnt the same actress. they changed her up with the asian chcik from sucker punch.

Awesome. While I loved Clive Owen in the previous film, I'm excited to see Brolin's take on Dwight.

Little'o Miho isnt the same actress. they changed her up with the asian chcik from sucker punch.

I am actually happy about that. I didn't like the other asian chick from 2 Fast 2 Furious. I think Jamie Chung will do a much better job. Easier to look at as well.

I will miss Brittany Murphy. She was supposed to have been pivotal in Sin City 2 before she died. Did they change that story/concept or did they recast her part?

OH YEAH! That looks awesome, really glad to see Marv back again, I'll be seeing this opening night for sure. :cool:thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back