Stargate Replicator Blocks

Sidewinder

Sr Member
Finally got round to making some of these, I finished two just to see how they look, currently have a load more in semi raw state.

They are the 'hero' style - double sided with truncated ellipsoid X-section.

Will eventually make into a 'spider' (unless they get there 1st and get me ;) ).

SAS

Only painted (pressure cast) resin, CNC metal was gonna be spendy for one let alone a whole spider. I could make em cold cast ally etc. but don't fancy polishing up 200 odd blocks (though, wonder what a CC Brass one would look like?).

Oh and making these is all your fault anyway Alan after seeing your build :D.

SAS

Fantastic looking !

SAS

Excellent !! That makes me so happy :)

The more, the merrier :thumbsup

Keep in mind though that yours is a much bigger effort than mine, and is admirable to say the least.

All I did was stick mine together, being the lazy sod that I am :lol

One of these days I'll get around the casting my hero block. One of these days. *sigh* But yours look pretty good. :thumbsup

Standing by..
Anti-replicatorgun2.jpg

Good looking blocks you've done. Yes, I think a brass one would be sweet looking.

Only painted (pressure cast) resin, CNC metal was gonna be spendy for one let alone a whole spider. I could make em cold cast ally etc. but don't fancy polishing up 200 odd blocks (though, wonder what a CC Brass one would look like?).

SAS

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back