2013 Toronto Prop Party

My brother will probably attend with me to help make sure we can get good shots of as many things as possible so put me down for a guest. It looks like theres gonna bbe alot of really cool stuff

Also whenever the floor plan is sorted out put me down for a copy of it.

Guests are great! Just want to make sure everyone knows that you can invite as many people as you like and it's not necessary to add them to the list officially. We just like to get a rough idea of how many may be attending.

1st post updated

Raffle Prize Donations

Anyone wanting to donate prizes for this year's party, please PM me or Dr_Slurpee with a description of what you want to donate and its approximate value.

I got my farmer's market schedule for the summer and it looks like my weekends are locked up from May-October :( . I really wish I could make it to this, my wife and daughter were on board with a 4 day weekend to the Great North. Have a great time guys! Canadians have all the fun!! ;)

It's a shame you can't make it Bigdaddy! Maybe you'll get lucky and something will mean the farmer's market is cancelled for that weekend! ;)

I got my farmer's market schedule for the summer and it looks like my weekends are locked up from May-October :( . I really wish I could make it to this, my wife and daughter were on board with a 4 day weekend to the Great North. Have a great time guys! Canadians have all the fun!! ;)

:(

Next time!

1st post updated

Raffle Prize Donations

Anyone wanting to donate prizes for this year's party, please PM me or Dr_Slurpee with a description of what you want to donate and its approximate value.

I've got a couple of things for this year. I'm debating whether to donate the Predator Bio Helmet I got to make at Eaglewood's studio last weekend...

But I might keep that one. :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back