2013 Toronto Prop Party

Hornet Hobbies is planning on sponsoring/donating with a gift certificate, value still to be determined. Most likely to go into the silent auction.

Gotcha, well I'm in for the raffle anyway. :lol

The prizes I donate I would prefer to be in the raffle and not the auction if that's alright. For me it's about someone winning something they otherwise probably wouldn't/couldn't have gotten rather than someone being the highest bidder. :)

The prizes I donate I would prefer to be in the raffle and not the auction if that's alright. For me it's about someone winning something they otherwise probably wouldn't/couldn't have gotten rather than someone being the highest bidder. :)

Of course.

At this point I'm not so convinced a silent auction is realistic anyway.

Yep some details are still up in the air! Either way donations are awesome and GREATLY appreciates, they are a huge portion of what makes the event possible!

Mike, thanks so much for being willing to donate! I will be trying to think of something to donate too!

I'd need made-to-measure so I won't bother. hehe.

Dave's on a whole other level.

His attendance alone is an honour, IMO.

I'm still waiting for him to release the GI Joe jacket he had at last year's party.

This is me after a year:

tumblr_lxpp6jXSC31r8q0iuo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back