2013 Toronto Prop Party

I would bring some stuff guys. But idk how strict customs are these days. I'd hate to give them reason to check my car and find prop guns and what not. I'm not exactly sure how they'd react. Lol I might bring few costumes or something.

Mike, yep I have a rough (work in progress) floor plan. I did add a bit of floor space for you based on last year so we should be able to work it out!

Smitty77, definitely would be great if you could make it! It's certainly not just an event for Torontonians! Like others have mentioned, gun props at the boarder may not go over well, costumes and anything else cool you want to bring would be perfect though! :)

Lol yeah it would suck with customs. So ill pass on the gun props. Ill bring something else. Perhaps just costumes. We should all wear costumes. Like a contest. Lol

Mike, yep I have a rough (work in progress) floor plan. I did add a bit of floor space for you based on last year so we should be able to work it out!

Cool. (y)cool

So put be down for four tables and the floor space then. Have a bunch of new stuff I'm hoping to finish up in time for the party.

Depending on a few things I might bring my trooper and Vader this year as well which would mean more floor space.

I can try and find out for you tomorrow.
I wouldn't be surprised if they have an event scheduled the night before. If that's the case, it's just a matter of what time it ends, and we can get there shortly after to start blocking out our designated spots. Does that make sense? I'll call the hotel tomorrow and speak with the booking rep. Jennifer, she's nice.

Hopefully.
It will be the 3rd year.
Let's hope it keeps getting better and better with more people attending.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back