2013 Toronto Prop Party

I was thinking. Are there prop parties in or near Indiana as well? If not has anyone ever tried to put something like that together?

Driving straight through I can make it in only 10hrs! :D I'm going to present the idea of attending this party to my wife tonight, wish me luck!

Psst... Andrew, post your updates! ;)

Now is really the time to ramp this up. Let's get people excited about prizes, demonstrations, etc.

I'll call a producer friend at Global and get him to send a camera for the news (last year they didn't because of the Eaton Centre shooting).

I'm personal friends with a couple walking dead zombies. But they live in Georgia. But they'd be an awesome addition to this party!! Lol

Hey everyone,

My name is Joey and I'll be attending this years prop party with my Kitt replica (weather permitting). Thanks to John for the invite:).

15921284_large.jpg
32366584135_large.jpg

I missed being there last year as well, I was really looking forward too it. I really do hope the weather co-operates this year.

Hope to see you guys there, for sure. I'll bring some props from the TV series and display it with the car:).

Thanks everyone.

Joey.

I missed being there last year as well, I was really looking forward too it. I really do hope the weather co-operates this year.

Hope to see you guys there, for sure. I'll bring some props from the TV series and display it with the car:).

Thanks everyone.

Joey.

(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

Well if you're going to make the effort I suppose I can see if I can bring Han out again. It's a huge PITA but I know the big stuff is a good draw.

John, do you have a rough layout of the room? I'm going to start putting together my list of stuff to bring. May need four tables and some floor space.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back