2013 Toronto Prop Party

Woo Hoo! John sent me the invite on FB and I added another 40 folks to the invite list. Aiming to have one in five guests be friends of mine. Last year it was only one in ten. ;):lol

Put me down for three tables. Not sure it I'm going to bring Han though, he got a little damage from the drive last time...

There anything we can help with in order to get Han at the party? Large scale items like it are great attention grabbers! Unless you have something else up your sleeve? ;)

My girlfriend used to love power rangers so she will quite enjoy that, if you have a pink helmet I am sure she'll want to put it on! lol

My girlfriend used to love power rangers so she will quite enjoy that, if you have a pink helmet I am sure she'll want to put it on! lol

No pink helmet, sorry.

Generally I make smaller stuff. I have made all the various coins from season 1-3. And I have made the Dino gems from Season 12.

And I have a Time Force Red helmet (not made by me, though)

I also have every morpher from Season 1 to the present. May bring them.

Depending how far along I get with my daughters I may have one :)

4171C074-AC94-46E4-99D7-115A77801B54-7067-000007BBB4BF4062.jpg

More like a big party.
We'll probably have over 100 people attending this year.
It's a great venue for people in the greater Toronto area and beyond to show off some of their props.
If you make it, you'd be our first guest from Indiana.

If I'm off work and its ok will you all ill be there. I love toronto!!! Idk that i will bring any props along tho for the road trip lol.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back