2013 Toronto Prop Party

Not that I'm aware of.
Funny enough, last year's room had paintings we could have taken down.
The room this year has absolutely no pictures hanging on the walls.
So we'd probably need to get creative with how to hang objects.

I'm a bit confused as to who is allowed in at 9. Can you clarify this for me please? I don't have much in terms of props, but I can bring what I have made.

The flyer will be ready soon, just getting approval of it, I will post it on the website, here and facebook for anyone to print out and hand out as they wish.

To clarify the hours and who is allowed in, I have updated the website to this:

9:00am to 1:00pm (private)
The event will be private for exhibitors, prop forum members and their friends from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Exhibitors should try to arrive and set up before 11:00am to minimize chaos as the room fills.

1:00pm to 5:00pm (open to the public)
After 1:00pm the event will be open to the public, everyone welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm.... And it's a good 15 feet long as well...

Hmm, the only way I can think of is to use a stand, like a projector screen, but I doubt they are 15' tall, also the room isn't 15' either. ;) If you can figure out a way, I'd love to see it!

- - - Updated - - -

I should also add that a floor plan likely won't be ready by the end of the week as it needs to remain fluid until close to the event as changes will need to be made to meet the floor space needs of people. An in progress plan will likely be posted as time permits.

Anyone wanting to help spread the word, here are links to our PDF flyers that you can print and hand out!

Full Page PDF Flyer (click to download)

Half Page PDF Flyer (click to download)

Thank you muchly Mike!

Just a notice for anyone that downloaded the flyer. I've made a couple small changes (mainly adding a description of the prop party) so if you could re-download that would be great (same links). Not a huge deal or anything though.

So for everyone watching, I'm leaving for my holiday next Wednesday May15 and I'll be back June8.

If anyone has any questions or issues, please directly contact John(Dr_Slurpee) to get a quicker answer.

I will be logging in to check things out but I won't be in the country.

As I live across the border and over three hours away I won't be attending your prop party, but I will be paying a visit to one of your sponsors. Thanks to their sponsorship of you I discovered that Sculpture Supply Canada is located only 15 minutes from where I'll be eating lunch and only about 3-4 minutes out of my way into Toronto. As a result I'll be dropping in there to pick up (at a minimum) some Monster Clay when I come up this weekend. I'm going to try and remember to make sure I let them know I found out about them thanks to your post on here.

boshuda, a shame you can't make it to the party, perhaps next year! That is great that you're going to go to Sculpture Supply, every time I am there it's hard not to buy more stuff! LOL. I am glad that them helping us out has lead to you hearing about them!

If anyone talks to anyone else that is planning on attending, could you pass on the message that we need to know if they need table or floor space? I have sent messages to everyone on here, but I am not sure if people are getting notices and such with the forum upgrade. I know I don't get emails for a lot of my subscribed threads.

So, let anyone you know to contact me regarding space requirements and donations! :)

As I live across the border and over three hours away I won't be attending your prop party, but I will be paying a visit to one of your sponsors. Thanks to their sponsorship of you I discovered that Sculpture Supply Canada is located only 15 minutes from where I'll be eating lunch and only about 3-4 minutes out of my way into Toronto. As a result I'll be dropping in there to pick up (at a minimum) some Monster Clay when I come up this weekend. I'm going to try and remember to make sure I let them know I found out about them thanks to your post on here.

SSC is probably the best place in all of Canada to get supplies. I've checked. ;)

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back