2013 Toronto Prop Party

I'm telling you, the changes that were made to the events forum totally reduced the number of people who were going to see the thread.
Bums me out kind of.

Anyway.

We're going to be announcing some of the prizes soon.

The site does look great. Did you want more photos from the past events to put up?

I've got a bunch that my friend took last year. He also got great shots of most folks with the Delorean. Here's one he did for me. :)

283779_3771402057336_907407107_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Man I look fat in that photo... I'm much thinner now!

The site is looking amazing. I'm getting really excited for this event. And I'll be adding hopefully a ton of pictures to the site afterwards

Just a thought, I noticed on the site it says the event is private until 1pm before it opens up to the public.

I think that might backfire on you. I know a lot of my friends show up early so that they can head off after for other plans. The longer you're open to everyone the more people are likely to show up.

The event being private till 1 refers to Joe Average that doesn't know anyone at the Prop Party. The thinking behind it is that since we want to put flyers up at comic shops and such, there may be people that come that don't specifically know anyone at the Prop Party, so with it being private for the first part of the day we still get the small group feel as well as exposing the hobby to others later in the day! It also say that friends of prop forum members and exhibitors can come any time after 9. ;)

I will re-word it though to make it more clear.

The site does look great. Did you want more photos from the past events to put up?

Indeed we welcome more pictures! If you can email myself or Andrew we can sort out the details of getting photos from anyone that wants to add them. Most likely it's easier to email me since Andrew will be away quite soon I believe. Oh and thanks for the compliments on the site everyone. Much work has gone into it and trying to improve the prop party every year!

Indeed we welcome more pictures! If you can email myself or Andrew we can sort out the details of getting photos from anyone that wants to add them. Most likely it's easier to email me since Andrew will be away quite soon I believe. Oh and thanks for the compliments on the site everyone. Much work has gone into it and trying to improve the prop party every year!

Starting about 1/2 way down page one there's a whole bunch of pics on my stream from last year:

Flickr: mcpl_mjb's Photostream

Feel free to use any you like.

- - - Updated - - -

The event being private till 1 refers to Joe Average that doesn't know anyone at the Prop Party. The thinking behind it is that since we want to put flyers up at comic shops and such, there may be people that come that don't specifically know anyone at the Prop Party, so with it being private for the first part of the day we still get the small group feel as well as exposing the hobby to others later in the day! It also say that friends of prop forum members and exhibitors can come any time after 9. ;)

I will re-word it though to make it more clear.

Gotcha. Makes sense then! :)

where can such flyer be found? i was at a comic shop today in MIssissauga and could have put one up! i am able to still email the shop owner.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back