Clara Oswin Oswald - Doctor Who Christmas Special 2012 - Looking for reference photos

kimmerv2

Hi!

I'm trying to plan ahead for this coming Halloween/ComicCon and would love to try putting together either of Clara's costumes from the Christmas Special which aired a few weeks ago.

I'm searching for photos of Jenna in both her red barmaid dress and her green governess dress ( especially of the bustle of that green dress).

I'm afraid I am rubbish at doing screencaps and things - does anyone happen to have any? Or has anyone seen any photos anywhere on the web? I would be very appreciative for any suggestions of where else to look.

So far I have an OK promo shot of Clara in her red dress . . . that I found on the web, though I really wish I could zoom in on that promo shot better to take a look at the details.

clarareddress_zpsf58e3c6d.jpg

claradoctorwho-xmas-2012-12_zps57928027.jpg

The only ones I found of the green dress don't give me a good look at how that bustle falls.

claradoctorwho-christmas-special-2012_zpsf22bbeb1.jpg

clara-on-location_4043294_zps07b273bf.jpg

Re: Clara Oswin Oswald - Doctor Who Christmas Special 2012 - Looking for reference ph

I had similar problem finding side image of the red dress to see how the bustle draped

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back