My First Build - Iron Man Mark 6 (Foam)

suitmeup

Hi everyone,

First off I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! Secondly, I want to thank you for checking out this thread in the first place.

This is my first Pepakura anything, let alone a full Iron Man suit. I've made a few attempts at starting before, but i haven't had much success till now.

I'm using STEALTH's foam edit files.

I want to thank STEALTH for his awesome tutorials and foam edit files. If you're reading this I just want to say thank you for all of your hard work. The tutorials have been very helpful and the foam files have saved me a lot of time. Thank you to Robo3867 for making the files I've used.

Okay, on to the show! I've made the biceps and the abs for the Mark 6. Let me know what you think!

Comments, concerns, advice, and constructive criticism is always appreciated!

Last edited:
Re: My First Build W.I.P - Iron Man Mark 6 (Foam)

Okay, here are some updates. I built the first forearm.

I'm not very happy with the whole piece but using it for scale right now is the main thing. Going to do it again. Is it just me or is the forearm too big compared to the bicep? It fits me for sure, but the whole forearm piece looks wrong. Might be a slight scaling issue.

Any suggestions on what to change?

Forearm5_zps0e5b2b2a.jpg

ForearmandBicep_zpse0fa0f5e.jpg

Hi! I'm new. I would also like to build a foam suit. I'm not sure where to begin. It all seems so intimidating. Any suggestions out there?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back