Most Anticipated Movies of 2013

What is your most anticipated movie of 2013?

• Total voters
My top anticipated film of 2013 is Man of Steel, closely followed by Star Trek, then Iron Man 3.

After that, I am not sufficiently bothered to categorise... :)

From the poll list, I think it's Pacific Rim for me. GDT on mecha Kaiju battle. Yes, sir, I believe I will.

Then... The next Hobbit, Thor 2, Star Trek... IM3, I guess? Oh... And the Superman movie, I suppose.

Highly anticipated, not on the poll list is RIPD for sure. They are flying under the radar at the moment, but I have high hopes for this one.

Hobbit had to win out over Iron Man for me. I'm actually surprised at a ton of these movies, apparently I suck at keeping up to date on what's coming out. And how did I miss Episode II in 3D?? I actively avoided I but I liked II...

It's kind of a meta movie, but I'm looking forward to Room 237 too.

A subjective documentary that explores the numerous theories about the hidden meanings within Stanley Kubrick's film "The Shining". The film may be over 30 years old but it continues to inspire debate, speculation, and mystery. Five very different points of view are illuminated through voice over, film clips, animation and dramatic reenactments. Together they'll draw the audience into a new maze, one with endless detours and dead ends, many ways in, but no way out.

I'll watch that!

Man Of Steel up front, The Wolverine close behind it....Then Iron Man 3, Thor 2, Star Trek, and several others....47 Ronin is one I'm actively not looking forward to seeing...But outside of that I'm all good...

Man of Steel would've got my vote, but man I can't wait to see Anchorman. The first one has to be one of my favorite comedies.

“I’m very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.” — Ron Burgundy

No film matters to me more then iron man 3 this year. Followed by thor 2. But not even close. Seriously though. Some freat looking films coming out

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

A lot of good movies coming out this year and all I care about is Iron Man 3... I'm going to the first showing at my local theater dressed in a complete set of Iron Man's Mark VI totally stoked cant wait to see the looks on people's faces lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back