My Iron man mark VI (6) files

your files?

yet they say ROBO right on them.

I'm pretty sure I also wrote that caption on top of the foam template modification for the shoulder.
and Jowe did the foam mod of SHARKHEAD's helmet.

Last edited:
i like how he also comments on himself. this guy is desperately looking for attention...

exactly. It's definitely not a bad thing to help, but c'mon. "my files?"
just grabbing models, stl files, pics of people's wip's and such without permission.

Not cool.

Last edited:
STEALTH, eye of sauron i think before judging and confronting him we should tell him correctly before. maybe he just did'nt knew to credit people. im not defending him. im just saying that before saying that he is in need of attention we should try to let him explain why he didn't credit for people's work

STEALTH, eye of sauron i think before judging and confronting him we should tell him correctly before. maybe he just did'nt knew to credit people. im not defending him. im just saying that before saying that he is in need of attention we should try to let him explain why he didn't credit for people's work

Please check the other threads.
he's pumping the models into a 3D software program to modify them.
Models he doesn't own or created.

http://www.therpf.com/f24/my-iron-patriot-designs-172218/

Last edited:

totally agree..thank you for pointing that out. Crazy how fast he got jumped on. Could have easily PMed him to fix it.

What he's doing with the mark 7 files already isn't allowed. I shouldn't have to pm someone if they're that ignorant to pm the creator themselves

maybe you're right but i think he means ''his'' files because he made them for linux ... anyway i dont want to be in any team !

What he's doing with the mark 7 files already isn't allowed. I shouldn't have to pm someone if they're that ignorant to pm the creator themselves

I'm sorry, not being smart ass or anything, I'm asking because i don't know. Which part isn't allowed? Him using the files or modifying them?

See, a while back there was a huge issue on taking files without permission, models etc
This guy is coming here trying to gain a rep with many threads.

He's taking models he didn't create and importing them into blender.
www.therpf.com/f24/my-iron-patriot-designs-172218/

He's saying they're his design. It's clearly darkside501st files. Also looks like robo's files and even dancin fool mark 3 parts.

I made a stand for these things because I don't want to hear the complaints if a modeller ever made his files unavailable for free anymore out of misuse or disrespect.

my-iron-patriot-designs-sf.png-134752d1357150719

Last edited:
All of these are laid out in the rules are'nt they. Credit should always be given. Permission should always be requested. Rules bring order to caos... GM

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back