Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Marty gets power laces in 2015. We had it wrong, we don't get them, he does! "A prophecy that misread could have been"

God, it sounds like a baby screaming when the laces tighten. That could startle some people, lol. Neat though

Jedifyfe do you know Brad if it is another fake thing or if it is a limited edition for friends only ?

Last edited by a moderator:
They will release 2016, mostlikely through ebay auction again, for the mjf foundation

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

And again fans will not be able to afford those and they will go to rich people who invest in a prop ... V2s are going to have a long life ...

Ye, a lot of people are going to miss out again probably, but I'm amazed they have done it. A lot of people said they wouldn't be able to fit the technology in the shoe, but it seems they have, it's gonna be interesting.

Pretty exciting to see. On Nike news its says limited run only available through eBay so no hopes for most. I would be willing to spend a grand at most. That probably won't even buy a sniff of the box though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so it looks like all it does is lace the bottom half.

not like the movie way at all.

im surprised to be honest, because Blake Bevin made a 2nd version of her own which operated exactly like the movie version, the top strap closing, and then the laces tightening with an led turning on.

Ummm...what?

That doesn't mean anything. They also just relaunched the Nike Bruins, the MAIN shoes Marty wears in the Trilogy. It seems more likely that their meeting with MJF has more to do with that announcement than anything else.

This is what I've been talking about everyone just takes little tiny things and acts like they're confirmation. NOTHING HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED.

...Oh and Jedifyfe was being sarcastic anyway,

-Nick
called it... again... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back