Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a pair of RD MAGs on ebay for $1025 with 20 hours left. Just putting it out there. Might be fake, but who knows.

If bidders don't shy away from the seller being in Bronx, NY (only "Crooklyn" is worse) or the zero feedback, then I really don't feel bad for them.

Re: Nike Mag V2 mod discussion and builds

Guys, here's the Nike logos professionally printed onto black vinyl just like markpoon did:

http://s3.postimage.org/s6sepkgfn/20130215_184710.jpg

The image has been cleaned up so it lines up better and is a complete peel and stick solution. Even if you don't put EL for the Nike logo, this is an excellent mod to put on the V2 strap with not much work at all.

It gives the front a less cheesy look without the glow in the dark painted logo and looks more like the RDs :thumbsup

List of names for a set please. They are £5 a set delivered.

Still got these for sale?

I got my pair of size 10's laces almost nonexistent.

null-64.jpg

null-63.jpg

Hi all my pairs have been 3v powered by 2 x AAA batteries. I'm still going to do some 9v ones and then later possibly 3.7v. I' don't want mess with lithium batteries just yet!

But those will have some inbuilt circuit built in and will only charge using the charger that comes with them.

A 3.7v lithium battery is more difficult to implement as these may not have inbuilt circuit and you will most likely won't know when they are fully charged unless you have some sort of special indicator light wired.

Maybe cloneprops can shed some light on the wiring he used?

- - - Updated - - -

I suppose any battery can be dangerous. But the 9v system is proven whilst I've done 3v setups and they work also.

Fantastic job as usual!

Really matches the rd look dead on.

I was thinking of buying a really small mini iron for pressing the laces. My main iron is pretty bulky so it's tricky to press down over specific areas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back