Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who wishes inverter low cost and good quality, I share this link.
You can paid paypal, make yours command from 4 articles minimum,
even if the seller indicates from 1 on the page of the site, him(it) sendings not for 1 article.
Take EMS, or DHL for faster but more expensive reçevoir.
I paid for 4 inverters with 4 times 1 meter of thread el and the delivery chinapost (EX: 20 days for France)
for neighborhood $30.
Somewhere else, for the same command, it is necessary paid two and a half times more!

Thinest Inverter/EL wire driver/ DC power inverter, View el wire driver inverter, okled Product Details from Shenzhen Lesterlighting Technology Co., Ltd. on Alibaba.com

^ Thanks guys^ My issue is that I messed up on the positive/negative soldering so that the LEDs only light when I power it off the inverter (I have no idea why that is, but it does)... I'm gonna try to power all of it off the inverter and I'll report back.

Re: Nike Mag V2 mod discussion and builds

hey im starting to gather together the parts to make my own pair and i was wondering if you could send me a link to were you got your el panels for both the strap and the side of the shoe because i want to get the color just right. thanks :)
From, Brendan Burke

hey i just started to gather together and buy the parts such as leds,super glue and what not and i was wondering if you could send me a link to the el panels that you used in your pair. thank you :) From,Brendan p.s. this might be a repost

hey i just started to gather together and buy the parts such as leds,super glue and what not and i was wondering if you could send me a link to the el panels that you used in your pair. thank you :) From,Brendan p.s. this might be a repost

Hello, me takes this one, this seller is cool,
to ask he for sheet with six connectors flat
and you to make more piece with the sheet.

Aliexpress.com : Buy EL Panel Sheet Pad Back Light Display Backlight/ cut any design as you like BLUE from Reliable EL Backlight panel suppliers on ELOEM
;)

I hope these replicas exist in the future. I want to do another pair, but I obviously wouldn't have much time in the military. I might get a pair for safe keeping and save it until the time comes where I can do stuff with them.

Search through this thread. All the answers to your questions are here if you're willing to look for them.

-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back