Nike Mag V2 Mod Discussion (Page 58 Shopping List)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had some trouble getting thr el to fit in the sole any advice?

i cant seem to make enough room so i just stopped trying its the last mod i need to do :-(

Looks like you cut the EL sheet to fill the entire space behind the clear sole?

Nope. I cut that whole section all the way off of the shoe, painted that section of the midsole white, spray painted the piece of outersoul white (Only lightly sprayed and from a greater distance than normal), then scraped it off with a razor blade. I also used paint thinner to help with removing the paint.

No one is curious on how I made the outersole more white? lol Oh well.

Not really, unless you can cast the soles in perfect aqua tinted rubber and offer them in all sizes, not much can be improved without compromising the structural integrity of the original shoe and soles. S02 proved this... Just sayin'

Not really, unless you can cast the soles in perfect aqua tinted rubber and offer them in all sizes, not much can be improved without compromising the structural integrity of the original shoe and soles. S02 proved this... Just sayin'

Just because I can't cast them and give them to other people doesn't make it entirely useless...And what does S02 have to do with this? Did you not quote the other part of my comment on accident?

I'm pretty sure no one has done what I've done. Did you even read how I did it? It's a simple, cheap way to make the outersoles look better. I'm not saying what I've done is ground breaking or anything.

I'm pretty sure no one has done what I've done. Did you even read how I did it? It's a simple, cheap way to make the outersoles look better. I'm not saying what I've done is ground breaking or anything.

Yep, read it. Cool but nothing more spectacular than what S02 did. I hope your soles stay intact. You were asking why nobody was all up in your S*** and I plain brought it to ya. Cloneprops still owns the MAG domain.

Yep, read it. Cool but nothing more spectacular than what S02 did. I hope your soles stay intact. You were asking why nobody was all up in your S*** and I plain brought it to ya. Cloneprops still owns the MAG domain.

Yeah, I get it. I don't care if S02 did it better. It's for people who don't have those kind of skills. Why do you keep trying to make it clear that my skills aren't up to par with other members?

Remember you're the one who started this. I only asked why no one commented on it as a little joke. I did get a little impatient, but it doesn't matter. You kind of insulted me a little.

Change of topic: You know you're obsessed with Mags when you wake up one morning in a panic going "Oh my God! My Jedifyfe Mags were supposed to be delivered today!"

...And you didn't get Brad to modify a pair...nor do you own a pair of V2s.

That seriously happened to me a few days ago. I guess I must've been having some dream about getting some Mags and my brain mistook it for the reality. :lol

-Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back