Iron Man Mark VII Foam Costume Build - Video Update Page 3

STEALTH

Sr Member
I'm building the Iron Man Mark VII Suit from The Avengers.
I need this for an upcoming Convention in March.

Thanks goes to Darkside501st for the files. I know he's making new files but I am
going to use his original ones. I don't mind adding any details myself.

I also want to thank quovadis0920 for helping me with the planning of this a long time ago. I just never got around to building it before.

And mizuno hadouken's Mark VII suit which inspired me to build one and him always being open to chat about Iron Man Building with me on FB. :thumbsup

Here's the progress so far:

Click to view Part -1

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mark VII Foam Costume Build

Yet another build to look foward to from Stealth. Be watching this one when i get home... GM

This will be exciting and will follow this thread... can you add the link for the pepakura files :)

Can't wait to see this one bro
I must tell you stealth that you are the reason I started even using pepakura to make foam costumes working on my first build now iron man mark 47 thanks for all you tutorials and all the helpful tips & tricks bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Custom Iron Man Free Hand Neck piece....check :thumbsup

backneck_zps5dd84a1d.jpg

Thanks guys. Making some scratch built abs as we speak. Easier to scale properly that way. Will update soon.

Hey Stealth what can you tell me about the double cutaway electric guitar with a dot inlay maple neck, would that be a fender? GM

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back