Green Lantern & Green Arrow Custom

Nytefall

UPDATE:-

Since people don't usually like to go through pages and just check the 1st post I'm putting a couple of finished ones here but please do look through to see more!!

UPDATE 2:-

As with my Sub-Zero & Scorpion duo myself and a buddy usually try to do "Duo" characters, when we picked out Green Lantern & Green Arrow we had no idea they were actually connected beyond the justice league but how wrong we were! Turns out they were a legitimate duo in their own right.... None the less we both took our custom take on the characters so these are based on entirely original designs not existing works.....

14mdv9w.jpg

30xkks9.jpg

egxyrp.jpg

2lj72nt.jpg

2rh0nrn.jpg

Hey all,

So I posted my Sub-Zero costume in the showcase I was gonna wait till this one was finished and post it as a follow up but as its looking like it could be February before the last few bits are finished I thought I'd share what I've finished up so far...

My spin on a green lantern...

112eujr.jpg

2mqvj42.jpg

msdmvo.jpg

dhaj5i.jpg

Still need to get a mask sorted which I'm aiming for a Kyle Rainer style one as I find the standard lantern mask too simple on its own.

A pair of pale green contact lenses which I have a pair in mind.....

witch-eye-contact-lenses1.jpg

Few little paint finishing touches like the straps on the boots green instead of red as they were part of an old Sith costume....

Last edited:
Re: Green Lantern my own spin

That's pretty cool looking. With the armor and rivets it has a steam punk or medieval feel to it. Nice looking costume!

Awesome costume! I'd add green sclera contacts and maybe die the mohawk green with temp hair dye

Awesome costume! I'd add green sclera contacts and maybe die the mohawk green with temp hair dye

Haha man you know I was JUST thinking about dying it for expos/cons like that today...

never worn Sclera contacts they look like they'd be really uncomfortable to wear but then I near enough scratched my eyes out wearing the blue ones for sub zero so I'm not the best with contacts anyway! Never seen sclera in green got any examples?

Wouldn't mind giving it a go but I need a bit more practise at helmets unless I stick to buying a green ranger helm and modding it or even leaving it stock would probably work fine...

Wouldn't mind giving it a go but I need a bit more practise at helmets unless I stick to buying a green ranger helm and modding it or even leaving it stock would probably work fine...

Ya Im getting a White Ranger helmet cast
I dont see the point in modding it, the helmets already look badass

Haha man you know I was JUST thinking about dying it for expos/cons like that today...

never worn Sclera contacts they look like they'd be really uncomfortable to wear but then I near enough scratched my eyes out wearing the blue ones for sub zero so I'm not the best with contacts anyway! Never seen sclera in green got any examples?

Found some here but they are beyond pricey.Im sure with a little earching youd be able to find some more affordable.

Heres the link anyway since theyre so badazz ENVY

These below are half the price

http://02a5349.netsolstores.com/greensclera.aspx

Found some here but they are beyond pricey.Im sure with a little earching youd be able to find some more affordable.

Heres the link anyway since theyre so badazz ENVY

These below are half the price

9mm Sfx - Theatrical Contact Lenses Green Sclera

Mmm not bad but I think I prefer just the iris being coloured if I went sclera route I'd want the pupil blocked out too which means I can't see!! haha

I'll update once I have the lenses/mask sorted the hair dye will have to wait for a convention if I do it though as my work BARELY allow me the mohican anyway let alone if it was glowing green

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back