The demon silicone mask sculpt in progress

ianfxmen

Sr Member
We started on this demon sculpt today

IMG-20121222-03244.jpg

IMG-20121222-03240.jpg

IMG-20121222-03234.jpg

looks amazing so far, all ur mask are, hey I see you have a vacuum pump, do you mind if I ask what kind, Im trying to de-gas silicone and want to find the right one

Thanks and great job so far

Its a simple 2 stage pump. Cheap ebay ones are not always strong enough to pull 29 inch of mercury so better getting a bit bigfer one at first and 2 stage is better since when it reaches like 24 inch of mercury the second stage goes in fonction and makes it easier to real full vacuum. We use it a lot everyday so we needed a good one its a cool master if i remember well.

I've never used silicone before... all my masks have been foam latex. This looks amazing!! Is the process much more difficult than making with foam latex? Silicone makes such more realistic looking translucent skin and I'm tempted to try it out.

a pullover silicone mask or latex mask would require the same process but all the prep and painting is completely different

I've never used silicone before... all my masks have been foam latex. This looks amazing!! Is the process much more difficult than making with foam latex? Silicone makes such more realistic looking translucent skin and I'm tempted to try it out.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back