Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

They look good. Box is in good condition. Did they double box them? Are you happy with the shoes?

Yah got lucky on the box but they did not double box it. Shoes were in bubble wrap. Very happy with them overall. They have their little flaws like they all do but they look good overall. Can't really tell if I got the dimmer lights or not. The leds look better and more distinct in person.

Yah got lucky on the box but they did not double box it. Shoes were in bubble wrap. Very happy with them overall. They have their little flaws like they all do but they look good overall. Can't really tell if I got the dimmer lights or not. The leds look better and more distinct in person.

What size are they?

By the look of the image you have posted, these have the dimmer LEDs.

Hey guys just saw this pic on insta from watchanish those are clearly fakes aren't they ? https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170323/0e98e8e154c7d0e996f25f53127c9580.jpg

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

There was a young guy a few pages back that dimmed his leds by adding a resister into the red line. This made green appear brighter. He didn't bother with yellow. He has been messaging me on Facebook messager and showed me images of how he used starch to reshape the cuff and make the tip pointier. I wonder if they are his shoes?

The list price is $499USD / pair. The forum thanks @davidjones888 and his company sneakerahead for giving us all the opportunity to own our very own replica of the NIKE MAG.

To order your own pair of the V3 MAGs, go to www.sneakerahead.ru and use the discount code sneakerahead-dis.

Sorry this has probably been beaten into the ground....I'm looking to purchase the V3's real soon and was just wondering if this is the best/most reliable place to purchase? I saw $499, what would it be after the discount code? Is shipping to the states free? Will the seller double box and bubble wrap if asked? Sneakerahead good about returns? Thanks guys!

Sorry this has probably been beaten into the ground....I'm looking to purchase the V3's real soon and was just wondering if this is the best/most reliable place to purchase? I saw $499, what would it be after the discount code? Is shipping to the states free? Will the seller double box and bubble wrap if asked? Sneakerahead good about returns? Thanks guys!

Yes David and sneakerahead is the most reliable site so far. There have been a few people posting videos on YouTube that claimed to have bought their V3s off other sellers for less. When I have tried to contact these sellers, I got nothing but a run around from them and they won't post photos of the shoes they claim to be selling, so maybe you get V3 and maybe you one of the hybrid versions (cross between V2 and V3). I know for $499USD, I would be pissed if I got anything other than a V3 and all because maybe you save $20.

The discount code is supposed to give you about 15% (?) off the $499. You also get 6% if you pay by Western Union.

Shipping was via DHL and took 14 days. Shipping was included in the price and had full tracking to my door with signature on delivery.

I don't think anyone has returned their shoes to sneakerahead. Those of us that have had problems have been able to purchase a 2nd pair at a greatly reduced price.

There are conditions.

1. The problem must be documented and lodged within 30 days.

2. The actual price of the replacement pair is up to negotiations. I think right now $240USD.

I did ask politely to get my box in good condition and mine came double boxed. I've seem photos where it looks like some boxes have been trashed. I will suggest that that is not sneakerahead, that is either customs or the courier that did that. So it will depend on how you ask for this to be packed. Be nice and you should be fine.

Most shoes are bubble wrapped. Mine were not. I also didn't get a charger included for some reason either. Overall, I am very happy with the deal and why I am happy to write about it here.

I've also bought V3's from sneakerahead. My first one (which I bought before the price was lowered) had a slightly damaged box (since everyone who was a relatively early adopter had a similar mark on the front right of the magnetic hinge I guess something scraped/fell on a stack of boxes in the factory.) The second pair had an almost perfect box.
Both pairs, the shoes were bubble wrapped, as well as the yellow box inside the white box.
I've now ordered my third, which are the "updated version" that took them an extra week or two to source. I posted the QC pics here, decided to accept them, and am now waiting for delivery tracking number. I remember the second delivery arrived much faster after ordering than the first. That'll be enough MAGs for me. I think.
Anyway, they're a good reliable seller despite the delays, and maybe I might get something else from them another time.

I think I can finally quit messing with the ankle bubble, finally happy with how it looks. I couldn't get the yellow LEDs to really stand out like they do on the RD, recast the bubbles with a UV stable clear resin and It seemed to do exactly what I wanted! I haven't owned the RD, but I think this bubble looks pretty accurate to the RD photos I've seen.

Attachments

• IMG_2285.JPG
    IMG_2285.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2286.JPG
    IMG_2286.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2305.JPG
    IMG_2305.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2307.JPG
    IMG_2307.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 108
I think I can finally quit messing with the ankle bubble, finally happy with how it looks. I couldn't get the yellow LEDs to really stand out like they do on the RD, recast the bubbles with a UV stable clear resin and It seemed to do exactly what I wanted! I haven't owned the RD, but I think this bubble looks pretty accurate to the RD photos I've seen.
imprettysure
its a bitch to remove these and re install the new ones

btw ill be adding resistors to my ankle bubbles behind the styrofoam pad close to the charge port
As well as upgrading the charge board to micro usb
ill document the outcome as well if possible :D

Last edited:

Great work (as always). These need to be posted on the new thread. I might just copy and paste into Post#2 if that is OK.

This should be enough to get you into trouble.

The first 3 shots are of my V2s when they were new. I knew I had photos of them somewhere.

Attachments

• DSCF4131.JPG
    DSCF4131.JPG
    928.5 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCF4151.JPG
    DSCF4151.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 93
  • DSCF4006.JPG
    DSCF4006.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Real NIKE MAG Patterns Tongue.jpg
    Real NIKE MAG Patterns Tongue.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 78
  • Real Nike MAG Patterns Shell.jpg
    Real Nike MAG Patterns Shell.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Real Nike MAG Patterns Liner.jpg
    Real Nike MAG Patterns Liner.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 96
  • Real Nike MAG Patterns Liner.jpg
    Real Nike MAG Patterns Liner.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Real Nike MAG Patterns.jpg
    Real Nike MAG Patterns.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 92
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back