Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

What is that stuff?

I never see anything like that when I use the Neverwet. The worst it has done is on a solid overlay (like that k-mart shoes toe) it dried slightly thick. But you could only see it if you shined the light on it the right way. Kind of like a dried coffee on a table.

it's called 'ReAlign' - a waterproofing spray Cavx found and tested first. (i hope the first test wasn't on the V3's! ) Now that I know sometimes it leaves a powdery residue that can be easily cleaned up, I might use it on other cloth shoes like the Nike Shibusa's. A long time ago I bought some waterproofing spray from Foot Locker but it was useless. The ReAlign is awesome for waterproofing. I might have had something bad to say about it if the powdery excess couldn't come off, but it's fine. And never occurred on the V3's.

it's called 'ReAlign' - a waterproofing spray Cavx found and tested first. (i hope the first test wasn't on the V3's! ) Now that I know sometimes it leaves a powdery residue that can be easily cleaned up, I might use it on other cloth shoes like the Nike Shibusa's. A long time ago I bought some waterproofing spray from Foot Locker but it was useless. The ReAlign is awesome for waterproofing. I might have had something bad to say about it if the powdery excess couldn't come off, but it's fine. And never occurred on the V3's.

It was actually :) I had tested the NEVER WET on my V2s and did not like the waxy feel it felt on them. So I did a light mist coat on the upper on the inside near the heel cup. It left no residue, so I continued. But at a mist coat, it also didn't really protect either, so I increased the amount and discovered the "wet look" thing it does and also how quickly it dries and no colour change.

Last edited by a moderator:
Something interesting about the realign is that it can be brushed off and then doesn't have any protection. I have water beads except for a small patch on the toe of my left shoe.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I don't know with Dragon's can of Realign.

Here is part of a "recycle" shopping bag I just treated tonight.

In the 1st image you can see the colour difference from dry to wet.

In the 2nd image it colour matched fine with no fury bits.
21e99ba28ceba512b085926d82d46171.jpg
a48c403eaeba8437c53f9a76023abdc4.jpg

Its weird, I sprayed a pair on Nike runners last night to wear today and they didn't go furry at all.
As I have done to my work NIKE shoes.
No issue at all with them. I am not sure if I need to clean the NeverWet off the V2s first.

Not yet, the first pair were seized by customs who need a club to the face so the seller sent a second pair stupid customs need to go catch real criminals

has anyone had a ton of problems trying to get various credit and debit cards to work on sneakeraheads website. I have plenty of money, but every time I try, it says declined. I don't want to use western union either. thanks

has anyone had a ton of problems trying to get various credit and debit cards to work on sneakeraheads website. I have plenty of money, but every time I try, it says declined. I don't want to use western union either. thanks

It's your credit card company. You typically need to call them and verify that you will be making a transaction to China. They may need all the info of who it's going to before they release the hold.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back