Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I have my actual pattern Jpeg saved onto my phone. I will see if I can upload them here.

Liner

9b0ba304096e1dfca63f34a97526e170.jpg

4b3d0f628a0c6e32cff784d885096308.jpg

dfd479acb3d4347dbce0634ee5221cff.jpg

37e1a33c6e5632e3de8b4c4f7e09abb6.jpg

945d644d39ddb82862000c7d6e14318b.jpg

402892c7579f7c6015603559600adb04.jpg

df2bb932ea527049469b8292e58cb7b1.jpg

ec1a8148a97172f788cbf911b12c05bc.jpg

Outer shell

bf6e6e08a2f6ac6cacf64241121e26a2.jpg

612eaedf30418df34b728eaa7601487a.jpg

215d230871677076fa65c5721156fd65.jpg

I would suggest that you open each image in a new tab and save each in a dedicated file.
Ideally will print on A3.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

imprettysure
its a bitch to remove these and re install the new ones

btw ill be adding resistors to my ankle bubbles behind the styrofoam pad close to the charge port
As well as upgrading the charge board to micro usb
ill document the outcome as well if possible :D

And please do that in the new V3 thread.

LINK

You need to ask this again in the new V3 thread :) There is a video talking about this in post #2 of the thread. Clear nail polish is what I used.

But I don't have the threes and these are for HC versions and it says that only V3's can be discussed in the V3 topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I don't have the threes and these are for HC versions and it says that only V3's can be discussed in the V3 topic

Specifics :) Don't you want to frost the clear bubble? They are pretty clear as they are. Many V2 owners used wet and dry to buff the surface and give a more frosted look. The idea is to be able to see the LEDs, but not so clear that the window is like glass. The V2 and HC were always too clear and the V3 is too frosted, so somewhere in the middle is where you want to be.

Specifics :) Don't you want to frost the clear bubble? They are pretty clear as they are. Many V2 owners used wet and dry to buff the surface and give a more frosted look. The idea is to be able to see the LEDs, but not so clear that the window is like glass. The V2 and HC were always too clear and the V3 is too frosted, so somewhere in the middle is where you want to be.

That's what I meant I thought they were the same my mistake

They appear to be the grey/white colorway of those "supreme" MAGs that also come in red with the light grey midsole. Rehashing the old V2 molds no doubt.

Last edited:
nope, it's close, the ones like the 'supreme' version have standard V2 'wings' and the strap doesn't go around the buckle, it goes under it and looks wierd.
This one appears to be trying to get V3 wings and a proper strap look. (strap going around the ankle buckle bracket where it's meant to be) even if the strap/buckle appears to be sitting a bit low.
And also a properly splattered midsole.
The midsole/outsole will always be the same if that's all that factory has access to, or the assembler has already bought hundreds of those soles.But the upper is closer to the way the V2's should have been made in the first place, and is easier to mod, I guess.

Can you attach better images? I went looking and I could only find V2 point something with green LEDs in the sole and EL on the strap.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

I ordered the V 2.7's as they were only about $100 US. Even if I do have to repaint the midsole, still gotta be better than HC. Look at that clear sole! (If I'm repainting the sole I might as well put an outrigger piece of clear plastic in there too)
Maybe next pay, the V2.8's.

I ordered the V 2.7's as they were only about $100 US. Even if I do have to repaint the midsole, still gotta be better than HC. Look at that clear sole! (If I'm repainting the sole I might as well put an outrigger piece of clear plastic in there too)
Maybe next pay, the V2.8's.

For a $100 thats not bad.
These other ones with the improved top half have got the white strap holder glued on too low. If they were higher up they would look much better and how we should have received v2 back at the start.

I think ive managed to list all the versions of v2 shoes below which i will put in the history diagram of these shoes and their evolution. I think this is the list.

V2 : the standard shoe from 2012

V2.1: identical to v2 except fabric is now like v3 and toebox seems to be smaller.

V2.7: remote control lights. Wavy lines on soles instead of splatter. Has el light strap.
Usb port in the end of the white strap and on off button in puffy collars

V2.8: remote control lights. A new upper half and entire shoe seems to use v3 or similar fabric. Has el strap. Soles seem to be a very light grey and have more rounded splatter paint. Usb port in the end of the white strap and on off button in puffy collars.

Halloween costume shoes: seem to have gone through 2 or 3 iterations. Different splatter on later versions and the lace ribs removed. Stitched differently than v2 but essentially same shoe but shorter.

Sports version: bottom half of uppers identical to standard v2. Top half in glossy vinyl type material. Soles painted similar to halloween costume style rather than standard v2 style. Even shorter than halloween uppers.

Sports version with q & g logo on strap holder and strap!: believe it or not i found another. This one now uses the bottom half upper frpm halloween style and the same vinyl upper. Q & G is embossed on strap holder which seems to be upside down for some unknown reason. A small metallic type rectangle plate thing is stuck on the strap front.
Essentially its same as sport version with some crappy unknown lettering added.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back