Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

I have also ordered a pair from her, I have a tracking number and will update when/if I receive my pair in the U.K, just the electrics in the shoes have me worried there might be a hold up at customs.

First useful update: Cheapest site for V2s delivered. Has been used by other RPF members and offers security for payments as they only pay the sellers when you're happy. I haven't ordered myself a pair yet but have heard good things.

Mag Glow In The Dark Men's Basketball Sport Footwear Sneaker Shoes Gray / White-in Basketball Shoes from Shoes on Aliexpress.com

I ordered a pair from her. Her communication has been awesome and she shipped the shoes the day after I placed my order. She assured me she checks the electronics of each pair before shipping them out. I tracked my pair this morning and they made it through customs in Chicago. I am in Indianapolis (3 hours away) so hopefully I will receive them by this weekend.

I ordered a pair from her. Her communication has been awesome and she shipped the shoes the day after I placed my order. She assured me she checks the electronics of each pair before shipping them out. I tracked my pair this morning and they made it through customs in Chicago. I am in Indianapolis (3 hours away) so hopefully I will receive them by this weekend.

If they clear customs in Chicago today, then you'll get them tomorrow.

If they clear customs in Chicago today, then you'll get them tomorrow.

I just checked again and they arrived at my local post office this morning...possibly after the carriers went out for deliveries though. My fingers are crossed for a delivery today but tomorrow would be good too.

Hi all

I recieved my pair of V2 nike mags today - I have not worn them, but let me assure everyone - these are not cheapely made, these seem to be a very tough build, the lights look superb, and just the whole aura of them look tremendous, I actually shed a small tear, lol, I`ve only waited since 1989, I know I will never afford the real deal, so these ones are perfect.

I understand there might be flaws to some people who are wanting a 99% replica, but to the normal guy like me, these are magic.

I`ll have pictures took and will stick them up tomorrow :-D

Take care all

I`ve only waited since 1989, I know I will never afford the real deal, so these ones are perfect.

That's exactly how I feel! I got home from work and there was a tag saying I missed the delivery attempt!! So I am going to head to post office soon and hope the truck that tried to deliver them has returned and they'll have them for me.

You will love them :-D I hope you get them as quick as you can - the wait has been tedious :)

Take care pal

That's exactly how I feel! I got home from work and there was a tag saying I missed the delivery attempt!! So I am going to head to post office soon and hope the truck that tried to deliver them has returned and they'll have them for me.

Woo! The truck returned!

I know these types of pictures have already been posted many times but I don't care, I am so excited!

9c4f368e25a5cc1356b92a94972858f5.jpg

92b57dbb38b60d2da729bf8f2649d727.jpg

a852977ef67f44dd07439c232ca28e6a.jpg

The blue lights look WAY better in person, very evenly distributed light. When you are looking down on them like they were on someone's feet you can't tell it's an LED and looking straight on looks great. And, like Karin Chen promised, all electronics work great and are evenly placed. The small LED's are 4 green/4 yellow/4 red.

They also got the tag on the side of the box right. It no longer says "Air Yeezy" or whatever.

And to follow up dvdripper's comments, these shoes are very nicely made. I am very happy with my purchase and highly recommend Karin Chen's Aliexpress shop.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back