Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

From what I can tell, they add a surcharge for payment by PayPal or CC. Even gifting money with PP incurs a small fee to the seller of about 1% now. WU adds a charge only to you the buyer, so the seller won't ever cop a fee and why they prefer it.

Hi guys,

thanks for for replying and clearing up the fact about the extra charge.

but I would like to know if any one's bank had cancelled the order like they did with my friends order.

Also was kidding about chatting **** lol

doesent anyone else find it strange that the shop is listed as a electronics shop?

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone from the UK had any issues ordering a pair from Dave (www.sneakerahead.co)

A friend of mine just ordered a pair and he got charged a completely different price, not only that but his bank blocked the payment as Barclays said it was a fraudulent site and they are listed as a electronic shop and not a fashion/ foot ware store in China. Makes me feel like majority of people who have ordered on here must be chatting **** ,no offence to anyone :$.

Let me know thanks

There are definitely people who have bought from the UK.

In my opinion I still wouldn't use a credit card on the sneakerahead.co website.

It depends on which bank you use as well.
Your friends bank is probably more strenuous in its security check hence why they blocked it.

Currently the price is $454 if you pay via western union.

Considering that's a big drop from $600, I think these might eventually drop to $350 sometime.

Hopefully they might turn up on aliexpress soon.

Hi guys,

but I would like to know if any one's bank had cancelled the order like they did with my friends order.

doesent anyone else find it strange that the shop is listed as a electronics shop?

Well it's a counterfeit shoe site so they maybe described it as electronics so it doesn't get shut down straight away.

Most of these websites get shut down after a certain period.

The majority use western union.

This sneakerahead.co site has tried to entice the "sneaker head" replica buyers via the Reddit "repsneakers" subreddit forum and by making a more professional website that's more secure. However I still class it as a bit dodgy.

Well thank you all for clearing things up

so best thing to do is use western union rather then credit card. I always thought western union was the worst thing to use because they could just do a runner once they got your money.

iam still trying to convince my wife to let me get a pair too, so far not so good lol :facepalm

Well thank you all for clearing things up

so best thing to do is use western union rather then credit card. I always thought western union was the worst thing to use because they could just do a runner once they got your money.

iam still trying to convince my wife to let me get a pair too, so far not so good lol :facepalm

Its entirely upto you really.
You could use a credit card, but I would check later in case any other transactions are done fraudulently.

A disposable credit card might be better.

Overall though, since people have received their shoes, it's ok to use western union with this site.

Hi guys,

Hey man I ordered in the UK and payed with credit card, first time they blocked the payment and I had to call up and verify it was me and I wanted to send the money. My shoes arrived a week later perfect but they broke as soon as I wore them, I emailed Martha and there sending a new pair out for $110. So it all went okay for me paying by card in the UK

My replacement pair just had the same problem as @WizardBTTF 's charge port. Mine came detached from the board and I had to open it up. Good news is that I fixed it and that it took all of 15 minutes to fix. Bad news is that this is probably going to occur more often in other people's shoes. I took some detailed photos.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

My replacement pair just had the same problem as @WizardBTTF 's charge port. Mine came detached from the board and I had to open it up. Good news is that I fixed it and that it took all of 15 minutes to fix. Bad news is that this is probably going to occur more often in other people's shoes. I took some detailed photos.

Would everyone agree that it's better to use velcro on the sides to help hold up the strap assembly in the rear, as with the V2s, rather than gluing on the cap? Since it looks like we'll be needing to take the cap off eventually for repairs...

Thanks guys for all the info! Will inform my friend that everything is good. Will get him to buy via western union as his bank act like pus*ys when it comes to anything like this.

Would everyone agree that it's better to use velcro on the sides to help hold up the strap assembly in the rear, as with the V2s, rather than gluing on the cap? Since it looks like we'll be needing to take the cap off eventually for repairs...

Personally no. I think that it's better to just open these up and repair them, then reglue them back.

View attachment 659360View attachment 659359View attachment 659358View attachment 659357View attachment 659361

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 659363View attachment 659362View attachment 659364View attachment 659365View attachment 659366View attachment 659367

You had to resolder another one back on?
It would be interesting if they had made a USB charge port instead. You could just use the phone charger then!

View attachment 659360View attachment 659359View attachment 659358View attachment 659357View attachment 659361

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 659363View attachment 659362View attachment 659364View attachment 659365View attachment 659366View attachment 659367

Did you have to send back the broken shoes or were you able to keep those and the replacement ones as well?

i used the same port. Although I did just order some spare ports to see if they'll work as well.

They use the solder alone to hold the port down, just three small contact points. Should really use epoxy or something...they covered the rest of the board in it lol.

On a side note I was able to successfully bypass the boards inverter to run the EL and strap from a new inverter while still able to use the original switch ect. However...still having the issue of the panels turning completely blue. I don't know a way around this, other then swapping both the strap and sole EL panels.

Jedifyfe that surgery looked scary. Did you use an exacto to cut along the seam line where the buckle and fabric meet?

Last edited by a moderator:
After being left in the sun a few days....

View attachment 659207

Forgive me if this process has been discussed in depth, but between this post and the initial posts I read from cavx are you all producing the UV stable parts for resale? I watched cavx's YouTube videos and read some discussions of the silicone molding process. I am a bit mystified by how the molds "turn the corner" and go vertical on the outside of the midsoles; are they actually two pieces seamed together to form the L shape? I did consider trying to make my own through molds of the existing soles prone to yellowing. Clearly (see what I did there), buying the replacements would save on the learning curve.

I truly admire you guy's can-do attitudes.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back