Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

Beautiful shoes!

I tried to get a good picture that doesn't have 'hot spots' but just can't pull it off. Pictures don't do these shoes justice.

22ebbc497d52f272e87442503f573758.jpg

yeah, these ones look too fat and rounded for some strange reason.

all they had to do was use the same elastic as the use for the laces.

ive used elastic underneath my grey fabric and they look better than these version 2 knockoffs.

since i wont be getting these until next month.

can you guys tell me, is the actual grey midsole made of foam or molded rubber?

the first version knockoffs were just plain foam. these look like strong rubber.

so im trying to figure out if i could use shoegoo on these version 2 toeboxes to increase the height before spraying some paint over them.

it will make a world of difference to the overall look.

I'm new to this forum but have been following the mag threads the past few months. I ordered a pair from shoesbagonsale and told them I'd wait the extra few weeks..anyone else do this or was it a dumb move?

I'm new to this forum but have been following the mag threads the past few months. I ordered a pair from shoesbagonsale and told them I'd wait the extra few weeks..anyone else do this or was it a dumb move?

I did the same thing. I'm just hoping for the best.

If your still waiting then who at this time has ordered there shoes and actually got them ..... What we now need is a positive feedback of which seller to buy from.

So many sellers on that link Luke provided but who has bought from a particular seller and can recommend them here

Krell....... Where did yours come from, to me it's not about going with the cheap option but going to the seller that fulfills the order and satisfies the customer by getting the goods out

Hi all

I ordered mine from chinafreshshop - I recieved them pretty quick, shipping was done by DHL - I absolutely love mine, as someone else said - I keep taking them out of my shoe cabinet just to hold them and look at them - sad I know - just think what i`d be like with the real pair ;-)

good luck all

Take care

So did I and I am also not sure if this was the best move...however, I ordered a different pair of shoes from shoesbagonsale and will let you guys know how it turned out.

Ok, i used a longer exposure for this picture. This gives a more accurate idea to what the blue soles look like in person. dvdripped, would you agree?

14b38b3a3bf2f320ca4c0e61a902f1b6.jpg

looks great you should put el in then though it looks more accurate. also will you be fixing the toe and strap?
-Matt

Hi IxMAGICx1

Totally mate :)

Spot on picture of what they look like - you have probably took the best picture, above all the ones released at the minute, your picture shows the true nike mag lights ;-)

:)

Hi guys,

First post from me so be gentle! ;) I'm a huge BTTF fan, DeLorean owner & massive geek & am really tempted to buy some of the Nike Mag Repilcas that many of you have ordered. I'm basically just wondering what you would consider to be the best replica's outthere, possibly to display or even wear. I'm based in the UK 7 am torn between Chinafreshshop, Aliexpress or is it Shoebagonsale?

Which would you recommend & are the V3's on sale as yet?

Cheers guys! :)

Hi guys,

First post from me so be gentle! ;) I'm a huge BTTF fan, DeLorean owner & massive geek & am really tempted to buy some of the Nike Mag Repilcas that many of you have ordered. I'm basically just wondering what you would consider to be the best replica's outthere, possibly to display or even wear. I'm based in the UK 7 am torn between Chinafreshshop, Aliexpress or is it Shoebagonsale?

Which would you recommend & are the V3's on sale as yet?

Cheers guys! :)
Welcome to the forum :)

Aliexpress seems to be the group that has actually supplied the product.

I don't think the V3s even exist, nor do I think one will come. All that might happen is a re-work of this shoe at best.

I'm skipping these and will make my own at full height.

Last edited:
Woo! The truck returned!

I know these types of pictures have already been posted many times but I don't care, I am so excited!

9c4f368e25a5cc1356b92a94972858f5.jpg

92b57dbb38b60d2da729bf8f2649d727.jpg

a852977ef67f44dd07439c232ca28e6a.jpg

The blue lights look WAY better in person, very evenly distributed light. When you are looking down on them like they were on someone's feet you can't tell it's an LED and looking straight on looks great. And, like Karin Chen promised, all electronics work great and are evenly placed. The small LED's are 4 green/4 yellow/4 red.

They also got the tag on the side of the box right. It no longer says "Air Yeezy" or whatever.

And to follow up dvdripper's comments, these shoes are very nicely made. I am very happy with my purchase and highly recommend Karin Chen's Aliexpress shop.

Very nice pics. I love these Nike Mag :love

im about to order shoes .. im a size 11 and half can any one tell me how these shoes run ? shoudl i get the 12 or the 11? thanx all i really apricate it

Personally I'd say these would be the best replica off the shelf without having to modify anything, well not so much replica but certainly illegal knock offs.

Certainly worth a glance before nike come down on them, not that I expect it will stop more sellers of this copy in the future.

I'm tempted to hang out for a price drop but I can't see it yet, people will pay 250 for these even as a copy for a shelf based hoverboard addition

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back