Anyone identify this Wall-E toy?

Howlrunner

Sr Member
I picked this up in a local charity shop for £2 and was wondering what toy exactly it is. This Wall-E has a switch on the bottom selecting between On, Off and Try Me. When you press the black button on the top he makes movie sounds, moves his head and arms, and he rolls on his tracks. I can't see any difference between pressing the button in On mode or pressing it in Try Me mode though. I've looked on the Thinkways Wall-E site (::: Thinkway Toys 2008 Collection ::: - Thinkwaytoys.com) but can't seem to see anything that matches it exactly (his eyes don't light up). Should there be a remote control that's missing possibly?

Wall-E3_zpsac196dcb.jpg

Wall-E1_zpsc0890afb.jpg

Wall-E2_zps9e826217.jpg

There's a few on eBay now pictured with a remote control, the seller has 2 both different sizes with different remotes, but also looks like another that does what yours does without a remote

seller:west0111

The bigger one has this description:

Item number 281037558547

Disney Pixar U-Command Wall-E with infrared remote control and instructions.

Wall-E stands just over 10" tall, so this is a sizeable and impressive looking toy.

Control Wall-E and watch him come alive and carry out your commands with realistic animation, light-up eyes, original movie voice and sound effects.

The remote has 10 easy to use program buttons for expressions, voice, SFX, dance, motion and more...

U-Command Wall.e with wireless remote control!

Can be programmed for action combinations

Adjustable hands

Arms and head move

Real moving treads

Made out of Plastic and some metal

Approximately 10 inches tall

Wall-E and the remote control are in excellent working condition (batteries not included).

Please fast payment!

Thank you!

And the smaller one from the same seller:

Disney Pixar Wall E Remote Control Robot Toy

TALKS-DANCE-MUSIC-TURNS HEAD AND ARMS

Item number 281038654134

Good working condition (batteries not included).

Please fast payment!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Also another listing that could definetly be yours but doesnt have a remote fom the sound of it......hope this helps

PRESS BUTTON ON WALL-E TO HEAR AUTHENTIC MOVIE VOICES AND FX SOUND EFFECTS MOVEMENTS AND MUCH MORE... COMPLETES A DIFFERENT SOUND AND MOVEMENT EACH TIME YOU PRESS THE BUTTON
I TALK AND I MOVE!
MY HEAD MOVE AND ARMS WITH FULLY WORKING TREADS
HAS 3 MODES SWITCH BUTTON UNDERNEATH WALLE: TRY ME, OFF, AND PLAY

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back