Replica Man of Steel Costume

Winchester117

I've found this replica costume while surfing eBay made by custom costumes and thought I'd share it with the fine people of this community. I'm looking to put together my own MOS costume and found this very interesting.
Personally I think it's a pretty well put together reproduction it still leaves a lot to be desired; but it can still offer some good pointers I would have never thought of.
I'd love to hear others' opinions and advice one how to do the intricate detailing of the MOS suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sure is. I had one of his Returns suit not so long ago, it was good stuff ! Took a while to be made, but it was worth it.
However the returns suit didn't have the complex intricate raised pattern the MOS has, so it was much more accurate than this one. Still looking good.

Yup, that's definitely Ricky's suit. He made my current DCUO costume and I've never failed to get loads of compliments whenever I wear it. This MoS costume isn't 100% accurate, but it's pretty darn good for the price range he usually asks.

That's exactly who did this suit is Ricky. Even though this isn't 100% accurate, I'm contemplating getting one if I can't complete my own first, but I don't know if I want to purchase it for what he's asking.

Oh, wow. I would definitely be on the market for one of those!! Could any of you PM me the location of this Auction? (considering that it is not good form to post a live auction here)

Guys I would NOT recommend buying from Ricky.. It has now been over 1 ½ year since me and my friend paid for a suit and he wont anwser us anymore, I even found out that he also hasnt delivered a suit to a guy in brazil and another guy is missing some of the pieces.. and now he has blocked me from his facebook site so I cant comment or send a message.. I am pissed of, and he just keeps ignoring my mails and facebook messages. If you do not belieave me I have all the proof you will need. He is a cheat and a thief.

Guys I would NOT recommend buying from Ricky.. It has now been over 1 ½ year since me and my friend paid for a suit and he wont anwser us anymore, I even found out that he also hasnt delivered a suit to a guy in brazil and another guy is missing some of the pieces.. and now he has blocked me from his facebook site so I cant comment or send a message.. I am pissed of, and he just keeps ignoring my mails and facebook messages. If you do not belieave me I have all the proof you will need. He is a cheat and a thief.

Same issue here. Ordered a Superman Returns belt back in '06 from him. After trying to get answers from him on when I could expect the belt he went radio silent and the time to file a complaint with Ebay and Paypal had passed. Tried to dispute the claim and get my money back but after fighting and fighting and lies on his end that he sent it and/or refunded my money, I just gave up and said the $90 isn't worth it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back