Assassin's Creed- Star Wars Crossover Concept

The Night

Here's a concept sketch of an idea i've had kicking around for a while now. i've seen some awesome foam armor builds and decided i wanted to try it for myself. I combined elements from the AC style outfits as well as jedi outfits and threw in some armor pieces and this is the what i got

AC-SWcrossover_zps35c21465.jpg

let me know what you guys think. theres some halo and mass effect influnce too. the top layer on the pauldron will be sheet metal that i plan on cutting the AC logo into. the colors will probly be
-brown pants
-black boots
-dark brown belt and vambraces
-black half skirty thing and under loin cloth (no idea what to call them. lol). might do white edging on them
-red obi with hanging part
-grey wife beater undershirt
-black chest armor, red stripe
-black and red pauldron (alternatig)
-red collar piece and upper arm guard

i have a bunch of foam board and i'll probly turn this into a WIP thread when i get a chance to start. feel free to give any advice or opinions
grin.gif

modify_inline.gif

got the templates cut out for the armor pieces. just need to actually make the armor now. then i have to sew the half skirt and under loin cloth piece. already have the rest from other projects

i have the main body and back pieces cut out. working on sanding the pattern off all the pieces. ill snap some pics when i finish sanding. any advice on painting? do i need to use some sort of sealant first, or is it ok to just spray paint?

Sounds and looks like an awesome concept you can see both influences in the drawing. Looking forward to seeing it come to life.

if i have time ;) lol
i have an idea on how i want to do it, but i'm not sure if i can get around to it. i head back to school in a few weeks and can't do any work while i'm there sadly

got most of the sewing done. i have the parts from the picture finished, but i want to do a hanging piece in the back similar to Ezio's from ACB.

That's a pretty cool thing that another has come up with that cross over. Did one of those a few years back at Fan Expo here in Toronto when brotherhood came out.

We're currently working on a second version with a hidden saber that will be created from the ground up with support from the local Ubisoft company.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back