nazgul gauntlet pepakura?

Darkside

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hello again a friend is making an nazgul costume
and i thought pepakura maybe a great way to get this done and scaled and all so is something out there?

im looking for a nazgul gauntlet pepakura

Hey man, people never respond to my post so im responding to yours. Im working on a Witch King Costume myself and I have gotten the helmet done and am now trying to start on the gauntlets myself. Most of what I have found is people not using pepakura but reference photos and making it from scratch using bronze sheets that they trace the patterns onto and cut them out. Let me know if you find a pep file though. Hope i was of some help

thanks for the link its an idea
but i would prefer a scale-able print i dont have to alter and scale up and down for the gloves a pep would be great to see all scales and stuff but it seams nobody has every thought about it.

I don't think this sort of thing is really a good candidate for pep. I say just gather some reference and give it a try. The shapes are simple, there are just a lot of them. Pep templates are fine but nothing beats good old pencil and paper for me...

You can still use a photocopier to enlarge the plans or shrink them down. I've done a lot of pep building and I don't think this would be a viable project to design in Pepakura - too damn fiddly! Plus the various clearances needed between the moving parts would make designing the mesh a real pain. $5 for the plans is gotta be a whole lot cheaper and easier...

thanks for the link its an idea
but i would prefer a scale-able print i dont have to alter and scale up and down for the gloves a pep would be great to see all scales and stuff but it seams nobody has every thought about it.

thank you an amazing build

sadly there is no pep so i may start with my friend and templates but all the scaling and mods will take time. is there any template out there (which needs scaling and not much modding)?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back