Firefly - Mal Reynolds

Browncoat is finished. Got a picture of both mine and TimDrakeRobin's coats which I'll post later on if anyones wanting to see.

Looks like we've got a suprise instore for us with our coats Rob, wonder what it could be :)

The colours may be a little off as I had to lighten up the pics a bit (they were very very dark) here they are:

browncoats.jpg

I see Mal is a closet Spidey fan. Makes sense; he's sarcastic, he's plucky, and gets hit a lot, too...

Great work on the costume, TDR. This has been coming together nicely from the start, and I've been quietly watching for a while. Any boots yet? Great thread, folks.

I'm 5'10" and 145lbs. Not sure that'll help much though, Its standard sizes for the browncoat, so our measurements were only so she could work out if we needed a small, medium or large.
Probably best emailing Cat and finding out if they run a little big or if one of us had a different size that could have been accidently mixed up.

well i am 5'10 160 lbs so im not to sure what the deal is this thing is huge...like an XL
I emailed her right after I tried it on. We will see how this goes.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back