Warner Brother Movie World Gold Coast Australia Auction

Vorak

I wasn't sure of the best place to post this and its incredibly late notice given that the auction is on today but I just heard about this now.

Movie World on the Gold Coast in Australia is having a silent auction of mostly vehicles and machinery but there are a few interesting items in amongst the industrial equipment such as a police interceptor from Demolition Man.

Maintenance Lot Sale

Better late than never :)

Some photos I took from the auction, not much there but some nice planes. Good to see WB looking after the Demolition Man Cop car.

Demolition Man

Demolition-Man-001.jpg

Demolition-Man-002.jpg

Demolition-Man-003.jpg

Demolition-Man-004.jpg

You tube: Demolition Man Movie Prop Police Car - YouTube

Memphis Belle

memphis-belle-001.jpg

memphis-belle-002.jpg

memphis-belle-003.jpg

memphis-belle-004.jpg

memphis-belle-005.jpg

memphis-belle-008.jpg

memphis-belle-009.jpg

memphis-belle-010.jpg

memphis-belle-012.jpg

memphis-belle-013.jpg

memphis-belle-014.jpg

memphis-belle-015.jpg

memphis-belle-016.jpg

memphis-belle-017.jpg

You tube: Memphis Belle Movie Props - YouTube

Lethal Weapon 4

Lethal-Weapon-4.jpg

Dang! If that's the demolition man car that used to be near the Gremlins ride, it sure was left to rot. I'd like to know what that went for, as that is one I'd love to restore. I'd go nice next to my Mad Max car.

Dammit !!! Can't believe I missed this by two weeks. I was just researching the Memphis belle filming models. Fark! Any idea what they went for?

Last edited:
It was a "silent" auction. Only the winning bidder would know what their item went for and notified by email or phone. I gave WB a call and they just won't disclose, bit of a bummer I know of a bid for $2,000 for the planes and he didn't get the call.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back