Total Recall 2070

Wait, this is currently on NetFlix? When was it added? When was it made? Is it supposed to be a spin-off of the recent remake? Or what?

I could of course Google all of this, but the proxy at work is being goofy this morning.

Wait, this is currently on NetFlix? When was it added? When was it made? Is it supposed to be a spin-off of the recent remake? Or what?

I could of course Google all of this, but the proxy at work is being goofy this morning.

I am watching it on Hulu right now.

The first two episides are a made for TV movie of sorts. Not so great. But starting with episode three, it gets into more of a weekly detective series set in a mash up of Blade Runner and Total Recall.

I am watching it on Hulu right now.

The first two episides are a made for TV movie of sorts. Not so great. But starting with episode three, it gets into more of a weekly detective series set in a mash up of Blade Runner and Total Recall.

Ahh, HULU. I read that and saw NetFlix for some reason. :facepalm

Sounds awesome. I've recently started rewatching Columbo, which is currently on NetFlix. A Blade Runner/Total Recall detective type show sounds awesome. I'll have to check it out.

It ran on showtime some years ago. I didn't care much for it. I thought the production design was a bit uninspired, and the performances were a little dull. But I certainly could appreciate what they were trying to do. It just never met it's potential IMHO.

Watching this series again. If you have Hulu, I highly recommend it, but beware, this show starts out slow. The first two episodes are downright BAD. The next few improve greatly but are just ok, but as you get further into the series, its gets really good actually.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back