Omarbou1's IM mark VII pep files - Chest uploaded !

omarbou1

Here are my mark VII pep files !!
i tried to amke them as accurate as possible !
if you see some inaccuracy let me know and i'll fix it ;)

i am thinking of making the thighs with removable missile rack

Here is the Helmet !
Version 1 unfolded By gimpee: helmet mark vii by omarbou-unfolded by gimpee - Download - 4shared
FOAM unfolded By Gaiatron :im mkvii helmet by omarbou1 foam template by gaiatron - Download - 4shared

Version 2 unfolded By gimpee:ironman mark7 v2 by omarbou unfolded by gimpee - Download - 4shared
FOAM unfolded By JFcustom :ironmanmark7v2helmet-FOAM-by-JFcustom - Download - 4shared

adssads b.PNG ironmanhelmet7.jpg

BEHOLD Here is the mark 42 helmet its a 3 pieces (main helmet, chin and faceplate)

version 1 unfolded by streetsoul : mk42helmet - Download - 4shared

Here is the lower forearm with removable missile pod

Version 1 unfolded By Streetsoul: ironman markVII forearm modeled by omarbou unfolded by streetsoul - Download - 4shared
Version 3 unfolded by chingun : MarkVIIlowerforearmV3unfolded_by_chingun - Download - 4shared

`JABFKDJ.PNGJKDHFJKDH.PNGklajSDJK.PNG

Here is the mark VII bicep asymetric and symetric(for moulding)

version 1 asymmetric unfolded by streetsoul : MarkVIIbicepasymetric - Download - 4shared
version 1 symetric unfolded by streetsoul : MarkVIIbicepsymetric - Download - 4shared
version 2 symmetric unfolded by Middlefinger : MarkVIIbicepsymetricV2_MiddleFingerUnfold - Download - 4shared
Here is the mark VII handplate

version 1 unfolded by streetsoul : MarkVIIhandplate - Download - 4shared
Version 2 unfolded by middlefinger: MarkVIIhandplateV2_MiddleFingerUnfold - Download - 4shared

Here is the Mark VII upper forearm

version 1 unfolded by streetsoul : MarkVIIupperforearm - Download - 4shared
Version 2 unfolded by chingun :markviiupperforearmv2 unfolded_by_chingun - Download - 4shared

Here is the Mark VII elbow
Version 2 unfolded by middlefinger : MarkVIIElbowV2_MiddleFingerUnfold - Download - 4shared

Here is the Mark VII shoulder bells
Version 1 unfolded by chingun : markviishoulders unfolded_by_chingun - Download - 4shared

Here is the mark VII neck !

Version 1 unfolded by streetsoul : neckmarkVII modeled by omarbou unfolded by streetsoul - Download - 4shared

adsfasdfasdfasdf.PNGklsdjak;ldj.PNG

Here's the chest with the collar pieces
version 1 unfolded by darkspawn :MarkVIIchestwithbrace_unfold - Download - 4shared

Here's the Mark VII thigh !
version 1 unfolded by streetsoul : MarkVIIthigh_unfolded_by_streetsoul - Download - 4shared

Attachments

• habgdfsgadklfjg;a.PNG
    habgdfsgadklfjg;a.PNG
    162.9 KB · Views: 1,010
  • agafgg.PNG
    agafgg.PNG
    51 KB · Views: 778
  • ajdhsfhdsjkfh.PNG
    ajdhsfhdsjkfh.PNG
    64.6 KB · Views: 584
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    50.9 KB · Views: 804
  • khadkhdsklf.PNG
    khadkhdsklf.PNG
    56.5 KB · Views: 758
Last edited:
Re: iron man helmet mark 7 modeling - any tips appreciated !

hey guys i just wanted to share my iron man mark 7 helmet that i am modelling right now !
its myfirst time modeling so if you guys have any tips go on !! :p

make sure you add the vent under the jaw.

yea i know it has only few differences between the mark 6 and 7 ones but idk kinda curious on how you guys are doing it and having fun haha

also if it come out great i'll release it so darkside wont have 087253095720397 people asking for the helmet !

ohhh hell i didnt notice there was a vent there thanks for the closeup !

Nice... but I dont think you'll be needing that under-the-jaw vent if you intend to wear the helmet... that vent may actually choke you to death and apparently defeat the purpose of air passage... :lolLOL

noted ! but if you are talking about the little drop under the gold lip it is already done !!

It's actually not a drop on gold part, but the red is protruding up the gold isn't it?

not in the mark 7 helmet !! as you can see here the only differences between others helmet are: a forehead vent that is wider
and the drop on the gold part lip !

Nice... but I dont think you'll be needing that under-the-jaw vent if you intend to wear the helmet... that vent may actually choke you to death and apparently defeat the purpose of air passage... :lolLOL

yeahh haha probably but im even starting to think that its just in the cgi because i never saw that on any other model ... :/

not in the mark 7 helmet !! as you can see here the only differences between others helmet are: a forehead vent that is wider
and the drop on the gold part lip !

oops.my bad. I was looking at wrong pic.:facepalm

that vent under the jaw is a new one.. glad you caught that tigerblood.

update if finished the jaw !! i ll post pics in a few minutes
!!

Haha… I think if the protruded height is about 1cm should be alright.

HUGE update ! i've done a big part of the upper helmet
also added some more details !! and the vent under the jaw ! but dont worry it wont make you choke !:lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back