Everything Assassin's Creed

Wes R

Legendary Member
I just got the Enzio trilogy and AC 3 (need AC1) and thought i'd start a thread for fans of the game to gather.

My PS3 copy of Revelations came with a digital copy of AC1. It's worth it for the story, although the gameplay isn't up to par with AC2+.

Still working my way through AC3 now. Really should get back to that, I haven't played in a week or so.

AC 1 isn't too bad price wise. I couldn't pass up the trilogy for 30.00 new though. AC 3 is good so far. I need to try the novels and there is 2 or 3 CGI short films that the game company made too.

I love the games and the story mode but what really attracts me to the game is the mulitplayer. I absolutly love the Wanted game play. It's so addicting.

I absolutely love this game series. AC3 was a little glitchy (I have to go to Boston via the docks because the icon simply won't show up in the Frontier unless I completely sut the game down and start it back up again), but other than that a fantastic game story wise.

I will miss Etzio, but I guess his run had come to an end. It is going to be interesting to see what direction the next game goes in if they do make anymore.

Cheers,
Lawrie.

AC3 felt really off to me, especially after the ending, kind of disappointing, but I love the series. And the naval battles make up for AC3's shortcomings. Now we just need the next AC game to have a pirate lead and to just be naval and treasure hunting missions.

Man, I still haven't finished the DLC in AC2, let alone played Brotherhood, Revelations, or AC3. I'll get around to them, though. The games really are terrific and extremely well done.

I really wish they would leave out the animus all together in the next games, cutscene from the "present" world bore me. I would love a spinoff that's in the rise or fall of rome!

I really wish they would leave out the animus all together in the next games, cutscene from the "present" world bore me. I would love a spinoff that's in the rise or fall of rome!

They really aren't the most exciting scenes. All this talk of them actually being assassins and whatnot, and so far all you get to do in the present day is listen to everyone give you copious amounts of attitude. It could really do without that stuff.

I'd love to see them keep the forward direction through history. WWII games are old-hat by now, but a WWI-era game would be really interesting because that allows for them to explore funky turn-of-the-century style military tech in a more modern Europe. I'd also LOVE to see a Cold War-era AC game. In my opinion, the AC series is practically built for a Cold War-era installment, and that would leave enough of a space for them to do a wholly present day game with Desmond. I don't know how far ahead they've thought the franchise through, but that seems like a logical path for them to take in my opinion.

There's also tons of 19th century stuff to do, and, of course, the Russian Revolution. What do you want to bet Rasputin was a Templar?

I have no doubt they'll keep the franchise going. I'm impressed by all the detail work they do to make thing feels just right and I'm really impressed that they have actors speaking in the language of the time or with accents instead of like most movies where they all sound like they're from the US lol. It's also nice that with AC3 Native Americans finally get some positive recognition and portrayals.
Especially the Mohawk as you usually only hear about the Plains Indians and never the others. I do wish you could have gone to Fort Duquesne to fight since I'm from that part of PA. I would like to see some modern assassin stuff too other than the random Desmond missions, it's kinda wasting his character so far.

They really aren't the most exciting scenes. All this talk of them actually being assassins and whatnot, and so far all you get to do in the present day is listen to everyone give you copious amounts of attitude. It could really do without that stuff.

I'd love to see them keep the forward direction through history. WWII games are old-hat by now, but a WWI-era game would be really interesting because that allows for them to explore funky turn-of-the-century style military tech in a more modern Europe. I'd also LOVE to see a Cold War-era AC game. In my opinion, the AC series is practically built for a Cold War-era installment, and that would leave enough of a space for them to do a wholly present day game with Desmond. I don't know how far ahead they've thought the franchise through, but that seems like a logical path for them to take in my opinion.
Without Desmond and the animus it would just be a history game, but there is more too the games than Altair/Ezio/Connor.

Maybe with the next one we'll get a new trilogy of games of new characters. It would be interesting to have a chance on the consoles to play as one of the Templars.

Well isn't the main character in the PS Vita game a Templar? I know it takes place during AC3's timeline. I know there is a DLC or something where it turns out Washington becomes a tyrant.

Edit: I forgot my one favorite moment in AC 2 is when you meet Uncle Mario and he suddenly channels Super Mario and goes "Itsa me, mario". I laughed out loud at it.

Last edited:
And are you forgetting somebody? We have played as a Templar. I don't think I need spoiler tags for this, but

Haytham was a Templar.

True. I have to admit that was a real holy crap moment when you found that out lol. He seemed like such a nice guy too.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back