White ranger Helmet Pepakura WIP

Dazza

Hey Guys Thanks for looking. This is my first Costume build and i wanted to make the White MMPR. before i started anything else like the shield etc...
i wanted to make the helmet as screen accurate as possible without purchasing a kit or finished helmet from someone else for a small fortune :eek.

so i did some research a decided to go down the pepakura route using Propzone's files which are pretty good.
which leads me to my problem :(
i have built the pep file and was planning on changing small bits around the helmet to make it a bit more screen accurate but as i was trying it on something about it doesn't look right and need your help to correct it :) .

i was unsure if it was the:
  • size
  • shape
  • proportions in general
:wacko

i would appreciate your help. Thank you.

(The last one is my modifications on paint :lol)

Last edited:
Re: White ranger Helmet (Please Help)

the decals were actually meant to be made in foam.Now you don't seem to have any grooves or form. Then with some work it would look just like it.

Re: White ranger Helmet (Please Help)

Thanks Rundown. what i really was trying to ask is trying to proportion it to my body. and i thought it looked a bit large compared to the rest of my skinny body lol and was asking what sort of scaling i should ask you for.

Just wondering on how your helmet has turned out I just bought the same file
Did u notice anything that needs to be fixed or changed please let me know !!
Can you also post some new pics ?

ive been working on the visor shape trying to make it look meaner and putting a more angular mouth in. still on pep atm. i try and take some photos for you.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back