Another BTTF Hoverboard

vemnox

I know most people will scroll down to just look at the pictures but I wouldn't have even got past step 1 if it wasn't for the fantastic folks here at RPF especially: NikWink, Spyhunter2k, autoprops713, and - most of all - the Lord of Hoverboards himself Roland whose graphics have enabled me to do something I couldn't have dreamed of otherwise.

This is only my 2nd prop ever, the 1st of which was a terrible, terrible Ghostbusters trap that I plan to redo some day. I spent about 2-3 weeks alone doing research on this thing. I had pages and pages of handwritten notes, many of which were scratched out and written over as there are countless interpretations of placements, measurements, etc. with the BTTF Hoverboard. In the end I had to take a few liberties or just make a decision of my own (such as the distance to cut the kickup and the angle for it).

I tried to post the photos here but had some challenges, so just visit the album directly at:
Hoverboard Photos by vemnox | Photobucket

Any questions let me know! Note that the photos are in reverse order for some reason.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back