BBC uses Halo logo instead of UN logo

The BBC doesn't just make mistakes like that. They're trying to let us know what the Secret Government is up to, but they're being watched. They can't just say it openly.

I'll connect the dots for you: there IS a UN Space Command. Who do you think runs the chemtrails show?!?

(Also - echelon echelon echelon, jihad, durka durk durk.)

For instance:

tripoli_cnn_map_8.23.11.jpg

:lol

One of my favorites was a news report about Seal Team 6 where the news report flashed up a fan generated image for a Star Trek SEAL team.

Not buying it, OB. This is totally about the Secret Government. Stargate was a documentary!!!

Or the halo games were meant to recruit folks for a real Spartan program just like the game in Last Star Fighter. Just with fewer friendly aliens lol

Not buying it, OB. This is totally about the Secret Government. Stargate was a documentary!!!

No, Orange_Blend is right. Space Marines are American's thing... Britain's recruiting for Time Travelers and Mining Crews. Japan has been building super cool mechanical space suits with swords for years now.

No, Orange_Blend is right. Space Marines are American's thing... Britain's recruiting for Time Travelers and Mining Crews. Japan has been building super cool mechanical space suits with swords for years now.

Or, working in news, I'm part of the coverup... :love

Honestly though, the amount of times I've stopped this kind of stuff from going to air it's a wonder it doesn't happen every day.

One time a producer asked for an image of a big rig. One of my team, who admittedly doesn't have English as her first language, tried to put an oil rig on air. :behave

But of course YOU WOULD SAY THAT!!! :behave

Okay, I'll stop. I tell you what, actual journalistic content needs some looking at too. This week on two separate channels not usually noted for reactionary reporting I've seen three jawdroppingly biased and reactionary news items go to air.

A couple of these had me just yelling at the screen in disbelief. Various propaganda talking points repeated without being questioned, that kind of thing. I don't recall ever seeing something that bad go to air on main evening news broadcasts in this country before. Hope this isn't a trend.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back