Terminator 2 leather jacket

chalback

Sr Member
Hey guys sorry this might be in the wrong section.

But I'm trying to find my self a nice t2 leather jacket the one from sideshow is long gone, I saw one from a company called leather madness, has anyone hear of them before or does anyone know where I can get one?

Hey guys sorry this might be in the wrong section.

But I'm trying to find my self a nice t2 leather jacket the one from sideshow is long gone, I saw one from a company called leather madness, has anyone hear of them before or does anyone know where I can get one?
the jacket from sideshow was a T1 jacket not T2

I have a Bates jacket. It is the nicest biker jacket I have ever owned. I've had ir for 10 years now, and it still looks almost new (despite near constant wear) well worth the cost!

Hey Guys - just resurrecting this thread. I'm interested in a decent T2 jacket and would appreciate any recommendations you may have for something of reasonable quality. It doesn't have to be 100% screen accurate, although i do note that the pocket zipper on the chest I think should run at an angle (not level) and be parallel to the jacket's front lapel.

I see that the Cyber Image store at Universal Florida apparently carries a T2 leather jacket but I don't think it could be ordered on line and I could not find any specifics, images or reviews of that jacket. Any info on it would be great as I expect to be there in early April - wondering if its worth waiting and buying that jacket - or skipping and getting something else.

I'll be back.
(in a while to check for responses LOL!)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back