OT-1/850 scale Star Trek Enterprise kit from japan!

phase pistol

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not a prop, not studio scale... STILL COOL!
icon_biggrin.gif

inbox.jpg

saucer.jpg

azztek.jpg

Magnificient detail! It's made by Bandai, but which model is that? Do you have a picture of the box? It's very impressive, thinking of picking one up.

Bandai 1701 (no bloody A, B, C, OR D!
icon_biggrin.gif
)... JUST released... mine just came from HobbyLink Japan across the waves this morning.

Pricey - over $50 plus shipping. But this is the most detailed refit Enterprise EVER!

Well except for that DeBoer Hulls one...
icon_wink.gif

- Karl

If you guys don't post pics by wednesday,then I'll know something is wrong.
icon_lol.gif
The kit is prepainted,lights up,and snaps together!How much work can there be?I will wait for the reviews.Also since this kit is from Bandai(known for their Gundam kits)think they'll do a Gundam- "Star Trek"kit?
icon_lol.gif

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Propprentice wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
Also since this kit is from Bandai(known for their Gundam kits)think they'll do a Gundam- "Star Trek"kit?
icon_lol.gif

</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

Probably an Enterprise that transforms into a giant robot!
icon_lol.gif

- Karl

There is enogh electrical connections to keep you working on this kit for about 3 or four hours.

I did mine last night, there are a few places that need more force to tighten up the kit, but I love this thing
icon_biggrin.gif
...Took about 2.5 hours to do, but I did take some breaks in between..Its a beauty, and looks better IMO in "real life"

What seams, you dont'see any seams...well with the snap kit, your going to have seams, but I wanted a project that didn't take forever, and would have to putty/prime/putty/paint,
as I have a stack of models that need that...at least it looks better then that side splitting, drooping, paint flaking Unobtainium Enterprise..
icon_biggrin.gif
J/K....

</SPAN><TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
centralrepair wrote:
<HR></TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS=$row_color>
at least it looks better then that side splitting, drooping, paint flaking Unobtainium Enterprise...
icon_biggrin.gif
J/K....
</TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE><SPAN CLASS=$row_color>

icon_mad.gif
Hey!

My paint is NOT flaking on my Unobtainium Enterprise!
ohwell.gif

It's CRACKING!
icon_biggrin.gif

- K

This thread is more than 20 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back