Buffy the Vampire SLayer and Angel

BIKERFETT

Sr Member
I am just curious if there are any other nuts out there for these shows. I am getting ready to purchase a very large quantity of items from these two shows to go along with my existing collection. I hope to see some of your stuff.

I am a huge fan along with several others on this board. I will not have access to my camera until Friday so can't post till then. What are you planning on getting?

Greg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gman666 @ Nov 29 2006, 10:42 PM) [snapback]1368400[/snapback]</div>
I am a huge fan along with several others on this board. I will not have access to my camera until Friday so can't post till then. What are you planning on getting?

Greg
[/b]

I dont want to get into specifics yet till I have it. I am getting about 70 pieces or so. including facial appliances screen used and unused as well as demon and vamp teeth.

I still have a few appliances (Merle the Stoolie and a generic vamp) from both shows. I dumped a bunch of the shooting scripts too, but I saved a couple, along with some original makeup FX design artwork.

I just bought these. Gloria's henchmen from buffy. I know I am getting appliances from the best episode Hush appliances and teeth from the gentlemen and straight jacket from there minions. I also just bought the full burnt corpse from the musical episode once more with feeling.

Wow, can't wait to see what it is you got coming your way. I'm a huge Buffy and Angel fan (and basically anything Joss does) Here are a few of the pieces I have. I also have a bunch of paper props that aren't pictured:

The beautiful Slayer Scythe
Slayer_Scythe2.jpg

Slayer_Scythe.jpg

Slayer_Scythe7.jpg

Faith's knife given to her by the mayor
FaithJackal1.jpg

The police bulletin of Faith is one of my many paper props done by a friend
FaithJackal2.jpg

One of my "corner's of Joss" the two small framed items are the missing poster for Fred and a sketch of the demon Dinza from Angel
FaithJackal3.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quinn Merrick @ Nov 29 2006, 11:02 PM) [snapback]1368414[/snapback]</div>
Wow, can't wait to see what it is you got coming your way. I'm a huge Buffy and Angel fan (and basically anything Joss does) Here are a few of the pieces I have. I also have a bunch of paper props that aren't pictured:

The beautiful Slayer Scythe
Slayer_Scythe2.jpg

Slayer_Scythe.jpg

Slayer_Scythe7.jpg

Faith's knife given to her by the mayor
FaithJackal1.jpg

The police bulletin of Faith is one of my many paper props done by a friend
FaithJackal2.jpg

One of my "corner's of Joss" the two small framed items are the missing poster for Fred and a sketch of the demon Dinza from Angel
FaithJackal3.jpg

[/b]

Very nice and nicely diplayed. If I could get about 8 to 10 grand I could buy the buffy bot that was pulled apart by the hellions. Still working. I could sell my Harley....lol

Though I love all things Whedon, I've never had the money/opportunity to buy anything Buffy related. Lots (and lots) of Buffy/Angel related autographs, which were my autograph collecting focus, but no props.

Does anyone have a paper prop replica of the Faith Police Bulliten pictured above in Quinn Merrick's post?

The only prop I have worth mentioning is my copy of la nausée by Jean-Paul Sartre. Angel is seen reading it in the episode "Lovers Walk" in season 3. I was lucky enough to find the same version he reads. Hard to do seeing it's a French copy and I could see a picture before I bought it.

open_01.jpg

la_nausee_screen_shot.jpg

I will put pics up tonight. I only have a few authentic props like Giles green mug, 2 Sunnydale book covers, signed stakes, show used stake, and Sunnydale library book. I have a replica of Angel's sword, Buffy's stake, Vampire book, paper props, Hunga Munga, Willow's Pez witch, la nausée, Faith's Jackal knife, the horrible Vamp Angel puppet, and others. I have all of the Moore Buffy figures and a few of the Sideshow figures. I have the Varner Buffy/Angel statues and Sideshow premium Buffy.

Greg

Here is a pic of the burnt corpse that I have. This was from the musical episode season 6 called once more with feeling. This is the guy that danced so much that he combusted and burnt. There is an incredible amount of detail in this thing compared to how much it was shown in the show. I am betting that there were some more scenes with this that were cut out.

The Sartre book is a cool one - and not one I would of thought of getting.

I have Faiths knife as well from Uniquities but mine has the sheath rather than the stand.
I also have several of the paper props (Buffys license, UCSD IDs, Buffy Diploma etc. My gf has Buffys cross necklace and we both have the rings that Angel gave them both).

I am a big fan of the shows but what I'd really like is a map of Sunnydale.
One was on Ebay a good while ago but it went for just under $1000. Waaaayyyy too much for a map.
Then Eden Studios were going to put a map in on of their RPG books - until the license was lost/dropped.
Now that book won't be appearing.

Anyone know where one might be available???
I don't mind if I have to draw it out to a larger scale.

Thanks
John

I almost forgot, I have a copy of the map. It is a little washed out. I will try to scan it. I am having a problem formatting my pics so they do not blow up on the RPF. Hopefully tonight.

Greg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gman666 @ Dec 2 2006, 03:17 PM) [snapback]1370168[/snapback]</div>
I almost forgot, I have a copy of the map. It is a little washed out. I will try to scan it. I am having a problem formatting my pics so they do not blow up on the RPF. Hopefully tonight.

Greg
[/b]

Hmmm that's odd, I thought I'd replied to this last night??? Strange.

Anyway, thanks Greg.
Look forward to seeing the map whenever you get the chance.
I'm envious of some of the other props you have as well. Nice collection.

John

Sumatra, is there any chance you can give us more information regarding your copy of la nausée, please?

What was the publisher, edition number and date of printing? I'd love to get a copy.

I'd like to pick up a Buffy prop for my wife for Christmas and am looking for recommendations. A stake seems like the best idea but I've heard the licensed one is poor. What are opinions of the scythe and the Sword of Angelus? Any good retailer recommendations? Thanks.

This is all the info I could find in my copy of Le Nausée:

<div align="center">Tous droits de traduction, de reproduction et d'adaptation
réservés pour tous pays, y compris la Russie.
©Librairie Gallimard, 1938</div>

The front also has a logo that says:

<div align="center">Le
LIVRE
de
POCHE</div>

Hope this helps some.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back